- - - - -

Gamestop.com: Wii/DS Stacked Promo B1G75%off (with CAG16+PUR, it's better than B1G1)

#91 SeanAmI   No you cannot CAGiversary!   2043 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

I got 4 games and all were resurfaced and resurface poorly (I can see the gross goo on the inner ring of the disc). 1 came in a generic case that was smashed. 2 came with art and manual though the art was in rough condition. 1 came with just the art in good condition. Going to try and exchange to get complete copies. I didn't expect all complete copies, but the poor resurfacing and smashed case and art was not good.

#92 247   . CAGiversary!   1455 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

Radiant Dawn and Mario All Stars are back in stock.

#93 J7.   $$$$ It CAGiversary!   7704 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

I got 4 games and all were resurfaced and resurface poorly (I can see the gross goo on the inner ring of the disc). 1 came in a generic case that was smashed. 2 came with art and manual though the art was in rough condition. 1 came with just the art in good condition. Going to try and exchange to get complete copies. I didn't expect all complete copies, but the poor resurfacing and smashed case and art was not good.

Mine were the same. I plan on exchanging them.

#94 Derextreme   Do you even Sony? CAGiversary!   2378 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Derextreme

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

my 4 pokemon games finally came in. 2 of them didn't work, 1 of them wouldn't even read in the system.

#95 Raww   Special Agent CAGiversary!   357 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Thanks OP.

I picked up Conduit 2 & Tatsunoko vs. Capcom with free shipping for a total of $18.89 + tax (reg. 19.99 each).

Now hoping they show up in decent shape...

Conduit 2 arrived in the Limited Edition packaging (including Artbook) that was in great condition. Of course, that meant that the disc will be unreadable (pops up an error message about ejecting the disc and restarting the system). Tatsunoko vs. Capcom arrived complete, but in so-so condition (disc was pretty gross...didn't even want to insert it).

Ordered a second batch: the #2 Conduit 2 (vanilla edition) arrived playable, but #2 TvC arrived without artwork/manual.

Returned the second order with the unplayable Conduit 2 disc & the generic case/gross disc TvC.

Tempted to try a third order (no local stores have them in stock) to try and get better, but doubt I'd have much luck.