Wii U Charging Dock $15 free shipping

Hmm, tempting. Cheaper than the Energizer one and it's white to match my new Basic model. But I don't know how reliable HYDRA products are.

Looks like it only comes with mini-USB cable, so I guess that's the only power source for this, no AC-adapter?

I bought the Deluxe Wii U, but didn't find the charging dock until a couple weeks later. The thing was packed into a corner of the box and I didn't notice it. Saw mention of it elsewhere and went through the box again and found it. :)

I was annoyed too having the plug the controller in to charge it. That charging dock is pretty nice to have.

[quote name='gojiboy']Hmm, tempting. Cheaper than the Energizer one and it's white to match my new Basic model. But I don't know how reliable HYDRA products are.[/QUOTE]

I would think they would be pretty reliable, If I remember my Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes correctly, in the first episode of Season one, Iron Man complains that HYDRA is using his own tech (Stark Industries) against him.

I trust Stark Industries tech, you should too.

If I didn't have the Deluxe, I would give it a shot, as has been mentioned its white to match basic and you can charge another two motion controllers all together. Most of us have some white motion controllers probably, well except me, I gave them all to my bro-in-law with my old Wii. But I imagine those that got the basic might have went the other direction and only kept the white motion controllers to match.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back