Light-hearted discussion: Why are some Republicans job-killers

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
So we are heading toward the dreaded TAX season...

Apparently we have some republicans who want to scrap all taxes..

And it got me thinking: if we scrap all taxes and make it so simple then there is no need for tax services or accountants..

Why do republicans want to kill middle class educated jobs? :applause:

Name one Republican currently in office who wants to eliminate all taxes, or even income tax in a non-revenue-neutral manner.

An easier example would be the party's support of E-Verify. They were against business regulation before they were for it.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Name one Republican currently in office who wants to eliminate all taxes, or even income tax in a non-revenue-neutral manner.

An easier example would be the party's support of E-Verify. They were against business regulation before they were for it.[/QUOTE]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/bobby-jindal-income-tax_n_2452331.html

Anyone can *say* their plans are revenue-neutral. I can say that we should borrow money and send a check to every American for $500, and it, as a plan is "revenue-neutral." Jindal says his positively idiotic plan is "revenue neutral."

Enough epistemic closure and they might even truly believe that such plans are. Doesn't make it so. Ever.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']

An easier example would be the party's support of E-Verify. They were against business regulation before they were for it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is a excess of illegal undocumented border hopping accountants taking away all those jobs that belong to americans....:lol:

The only reason people need accountants and tax preparers is because out tax codes is huge and convoluted... Lets say they simplified the tax code, then even a 5 yr old with basic math can do it.. Would you still need a accountant or tax preparer then..

bread's done
Back