SOLD H: Ni No Kuni WE minus game and book

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
EDIT: SOLD!! Thanks very much for the interest! Not sure how to edit the thread title

Hi!

I noticed that people are selling pieces of the WE on eBay. I also saw someone sold their WE minus the game and book on eBay. I thought I would do the same.

However, I'd rather just sell to a CAG, if someone is interested.

I'm taking out the game and book, but everything else will still be there: the box, plushy, CD, DLC codes (which I haven't used), art stuff, etc. I haven't looked inside the box yet, but I'm sure it's all in there and can take a photo and confirm as long as you don't mind me touching stuff and taking it out of the box. Otherwise I'll leave it all in there, untouched.

I saw that the box on eBay with everything except the game and book is currently at $66 plus $5 shipping and has a few days left. I don't know how high it will get, but I'd be happy with $80 and $5 shipping. Paypal or Amazon Payments preferred.

It's in perfect condition, just arrived and opened last night, although the top flap of the box has a tiny crease on the inner-part that happened when I opened it. I can photo this.

Not really interested in trading, just selling. I'll probably put it up on eBay tomorrow if there's no interest here.

Thanks in advance! I don't know if it's useful, helpful or within forum rules, but my Amazon Seller feedback and eBay/half.com feedback are available to vouch for my authenticity. I want the buyer to be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do! Thank you! really happy to see all the interest and glad I posted here before going to dreaded eBay!

EDIT: SOLD! Not sure how to edit the thread title

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back