Windows 8

[quote name='Napegator']If anyone has use for any of these thats great. Today is the last day to activate the your Media Center code on Windows 8.

Keys
JJDFV-VKP76-XVNJ4-84FGG-C9T8D
W4YDT-M29V4-NW9HH-TB7K2-BR9WD
D4MT3-DPCG9-KNR8R-CGQCW-K2BRQ
29QFX-W623K-H4CNF-627M7-WK6B3
QC4VJ-QGY2X-NQG76-VXHF3-RJMRQ
HR2R9-Q9KGY-NQCQQ-KVRCF-FCWY3
XXD4Y-W42WR-VGNDC-K9KHQ-7T68D
GYHVV-TXFMD-2NDMV-G4GKH-B7RFQ

Here are the instructions
  1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search).
  2. Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.
  3. Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.
  4. Then tap or click I already have a product key.
  5. Enter the product key, and then click Next.
  6. Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.
Your PC will restart automatically and Windows Media Center will be available for use.[/QUOTE]

None of these codes work just tried them all if anyone has a extra id appreciate it

I wonder if these are for sure expired now? I already activated my 3, but some friends were stupid and didn't activate theirs (or even upgrade yet). Curious to know, so they can give theirs a try.

From what I understand, you could have used these keys to obtain a legal working copy of Windows 8 Pro for free, since MS screwed up and these are actually keys for Windows 8 Pro with Media Center. All you had to do was download and install an enterprise version of Windows 8 and then just enter the key, upgrading your PC to a legit working copy of Windows 8 Pro. Don't know if it still works now though.

[quote name='MrPiggles']From what I understand, you could have used these keys to obtain a legal working copy of Windows 8 Pro for free, since MS screwed up and these are actually keys for Windows 8 Pro with Media Center. All you had to do was download and install an enterprise version of Windows 8 and then just enter the key, upgrading your PC to a legit working copy of Windows 8 Pro. Don't know if it still works now though.[/QUOTE]

No, you cant upgrade Enterprise to Media Center (as far as Im aware); you needed a regular Windows 8 Pro (and activate it however...), then you could upgrade to Media Center...and I am stopping there, not gonna go further with this on CAG, lol

bread's done
Back