Amazon - PS3 Move 5 in 1 Essentials(attachments) - $4.99 FSSS

[quote name='Punisher138']Looks about as essential as THIS is. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ha! I'd buy that......from Dollar Tree. Bananas are slimy.

Jokes aside, that banana slicer would come in handy to somebody like a caterer who had to manually make a ton of fruit salad or sliced bananas for something.

[quote name='scottman']Jokes aside, that banana slicer would come in handy to somebody like a caterer who had to manually make a ton of fruit salad or sliced bananas for something.[/QUOTE]

honestly as a chef, i dunno. it could save a few seconds but I'd rather stick to my knife

[quote name='shadowkast']honestly as a chef, i dunno. it could save a few seconds but I'd rather stick to my knife[/QUOTE]

Maybe not useful for a chef, but for a lower skilled worker you hire to prepare 200 bananas for a big buffet, it would save a lot of time. Assuming you also happen to have a need for banana slices of this exact size. Or to dehydrate banana chips? Maybe these would be too thick for that.

[quote name='shadowkast']honestly as a chef, i dunno. it could save a few seconds but I'd rather stick to my knife[/QUOTE]
I'd agree, give me my Henckel any day over this thing. This I'd give to my 4 year old.

holy shit the user pictures are awesome. i really hope it was a handful of people participating and not just one person though, but still great regardless. fuck the move attachments though

Loving the user pics
user

omg now I want that Banana Slicer! There should a thread just for that Banana Slicer. Oh, and screw the PS Move essentials.

bread's done
Back