Naruto Shippuden sale at Overstock.com

Typicslly the cheapest any Shippuden volume is is $30 from Walmart. I already have all of the volumes released thus far, but anyone looking to complete their set this is a great opportunity.

[quote name='BeauNER']http://www.overstock.com/search?keywords=naruto+shippuden&SearchType=Header

Overstock.com has volumes 1-6 and 8-11 of the Naruto Shippuden series on sale for a little over $20 a volume. This is a pretty good deal since most of the volumes are going for over $30 on Amazon as of right now.[/QUOTE]

Good deal. I personally am holding out for the fat boxes like they did with Naruto the 25-26 episode ones... hopefully they start soon since the series is approaching the conclusion. Ill just keep watching on crunchyroll till that happens. Been keeping up with naruto since the very first manga fan translation :)

I haven't bothered with grabbing the Shippuden sets since Viz went with the cheap route with them. Stopped at 4. $30 is way too much for a filler filled shonen with no worthwhile extras. $20 is okay but at this rate, I'll do what greenwolfe is doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SanjiX']I haven't bothered with grabbing the Shippuden sets since Viz went with the cheap route with them. Stopped at 4. $30 is way too much for a filler filled shonen with no worthwhile extras. $20 is okay but at this rate, I'll do what greenwolfe is doing.[/QUOTE]

Same here. When they stopped realeasing the special edition versions I stopped buying them.

bread's done
Back