Free Wordament XBox Live Web game

[quote name='Attikus']this is also free on the iStore as well. but not the beta, so more free cheevos.[/QUOTE]

There's 4 versions of Wordament out, all free of charge.this is just the newest one released today.

Web
Ios
Windows 8
Windows Phone

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']There's 4 versions of Wordament out, all free of charge.this is just the newest one released today.

Web
Ios
Windows 8
Windows Phone[/QUOTE]Yeah, played the WP, iOS, and now the web version for achievements. But its fun to play anyway.

FYI if you haven't played Wordament in a while you might have to play it on your phone first, then play a game on the web browser. At first my Achievements didn't transfer but after doing the above I unlocked everything except the longest word.

The achieves from this kept me occupied for most of the day. Hopefully more things like this come out. Thanks OP.

I wish the other web-based games had achievements. I'm much better at Text Twist than I am at this, because you can't even type in Wordament.

[quote name='Blade']I wish the other web-based games had achievements. I'm much better at Text Twist than I am at this, because you can't even type in Wordament.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they'll become Live enabled if this is a success.

i must really suck at this game... the better than half and longest word cheevs are giving me a ton of trouble, the highest score i've got so far (out of 38 games) is only 287

Another FYI: the WP7, Windows 8 and web versions all have their own achievements and playing a round in one will unlock most of the achievements for the others.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Another FYI: the WP7, Windows 8 and web versions all have their own achievements and playing a round in one will unlock most of the achievements for the others.[/QUOTE]

That would explain why I played one round in this web version so far, and got the cheevos for 10 and 100 games at the same time.

bread's done
Back