Gamefly used game COD MW3 and Spec Ops: The Line $13 shipped

Nice find! Sure, spec ops will go lower the question is how long do you want to wait for it to drop $3?

I highly, highly, highly recommend Spec Ops; I just beat it two days ago and I was stunned by its story. I paid $15 for it during Black Friday last year and I don't regret it at all. I love the game so much that I'm going through the game again on the hardest difficulty to hopefully finish up the trophies.

[quote name='BetaDemo']Nice find! Sure, spec ops will go lower the question is how long do you want to wait for it to drop $3?[/QUOTE]

ah...you are right, man. I am on the fence since I had to deal with my backlog from black friday. It is about 10 games..

[quote name='Vigilante']I highly, highly, highly recommend Spec Ops; I just beat it two days ago and I was stunned by its story.[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing good things like this about Spec Ops. I don't think I can ignore them any longer. In for 1.

MW3 I'll wait for under $10 since all I care about is the campaign.

for those who are getting a bit numb with all the military shooters, Spec Ops is recommended and yes i can taste the irony

Spec Op was good and short so you can buy it and bump it up in front of the backlog. Finish it in a day or two then sell it.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Spec Op was good and short so you can buy it and bump it up in front of the backlog. Finish it in a day or two then sell it.[/QUOTE]

Or rent it from Redbox if your local unit still has it.

I didn't get that far into Spec Ops. Didn't like the gameplay mechanics. Everything felt too far away.

MW3 I actually finished. Pretty decent deal at $13. Wish the first Black Ops would be that price.

Spec Ops story is AWESOME -- but -- you have to play more than halfway thru it before it really starts to get good. The story really develops some depth in the last few chapters. It will feel like a generic shooter at first. Don't give up on it after the first 2-3 chapters because you think it's boring. Keep going. It gets better!

Picked up Spec Ops...as if I didn't have other games that need to be played. Oh well. Thanks, OP.

I got spec ops for the PC during a $5 sale somewhere...point being the game is easily worth 20+ for the story alone, was pretty surprising...actually got me to beat it in one sitting.

Already have Spec Ops, but interested in MW3. However, I do have some concerns about the condition of the disc since CoD is one of the more popular titles to be rented out. I bought MW2 used from Best Buy and it was just a terrible experience. The disc was scratched all over and gave me issues when trying to play. I was able to return it and bought a new copy instead but I'm hesitant to make the same mistake again with MW3.

[quote name='Vigilante']I highly, highly, highly recommend Spec Ops; I just beat it two days ago and I was stunned by its story. I paid $15 for it during Black Friday last year and I don't regret it at all. I love the game so much that I'm going through the game again on the hardest difficulty to hopefully finish up the trophies.[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way, managed to find it for 10 bucks with the half off at blockbuster, and didn't regret it even a tiny bit. I thought the story was way better than I expected. I sold it, but I plan on rebuying it again when it gets to 10 bucks everywhere since it probably will.

If you like mp in games, don't hold your breathe, but it's amazing if you just like single player and don't mind a short story.

[quote name='mastaspy007']Already have Spec Ops, but interested in MW3. However, I do have some concerns about the condition of the disc since CoD is one of the more popular titles to be rented out. I bought MW2 used from Best Buy and it was just a terrible experience. The disc was scratched all over and gave me issues when trying to play. I was able to return it and bought a new copy instead but I'm hesitant to make the same mistake again with MW3.[/QUOTE]
GameFly has pretty good quality control on their used games.

just bought Spec Ops and the Amazing Spiderman today.

weird thing is on my order status says its under review. "Your shipment is currently being reviewed. Our Support Team will be contacting you directly to verify your purchase."

anyone else get this? ive made a lot of purchases on gamefly in the past, but this will be the first since last year around september.

MW3 (PS3) went back in stock after I posted and I just got my copy only no online code. First time I've not gotten a code.

[quote name='iwannadie']MW3 (PS3) went back in stock after I posted and I just got my copy only no online code. First time I've not gotten a code.[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty games have no online code

[quote name='iRandom']Call of Duty games have no online code[/QUOTE]

Wow, I.... I just assumed, FPS game, online, gotta have a code. Well that was sure nice of them and I am sure the person at GF will roll their eyes at my email very nicely asking for a code.

Spec ops was the worst preorder full price i did. I knew better since mp beta died within hours which caused them to delay it...

The game seems like a hit from videos but i was meh playing it.. All my friends canceled preorders i should have. gr newest one campaign better buy 10 fold imo... $13 ok but only worth a cheap rental. The ending was so cool but only thing i cared for. GL atleast only 13...

bread's done
Back