I have temporarily lost my will to play video games.

SkywardKing

CAGiversary!
Why does this happen every once in a while? Does this happen to anyone else? and why do you think this happens? I just recently bought many games and now that i have them, I have no drive to play any of them lol.

[quote name='SkywardKing']Why does this happen every once in a while? Does this happen to anyone else? and why do you think this happens? I just recently bought many games and now that i have them, I have no drive to play any of them lol.[/QUOTE]

Plenty of times. It's a sign that you may need to vary things up with your spare time. I've found that as I've gotten older, just doing gaming in my spare time isn't as fun as it used to be when I was back in middle school or high school (which feels like a long time ago now that I've mentioned it). I've found other things to do with my spare time that I enjoy. So something you could consider is if you have any other interests outside of gaming, and if so, pursue them for awhile. It's nice to take a break. If nothing comes to mind immediately, then try to think a little harder if there's anything you've ever wanted to try, but just never had the chance to. Now would be a great time while you're in the gaming "mehs" as I've heard them called from another person.

I've also learned that just because games are cheap doesn't mean I should buy them. I've never understood the mentality of people on this board with regards to the Indie Bundles for example. I would only have interest in at most 1 of the games in the bundle, but I don't think that makes buying the entire bundle a worthwhile investment. But that's just me. I guess I also like to keep a somewhat clean digital library as well as physical one. Another example was how I bought way too many PS2 games back in its heyday, and ended up playing almost none of them. I thought I would be interested in playing them, but that interest never came. So I got rid of every single PS2 game that I had no intention of playing. It was as simple as asking myself, "Am I ever going to play this? No? Ok into the trade pile you go."

In both cases, the games I have in my library (digital and physical) are games I know that I'm interested in playing, and I don't feel as overwhelmed with the number of choices either. So when I'm in the mood for a specific genre, I usually have a game that I either am in the middle of, or haven't started that I can play. A good example is Defense Grid. I played 30 some hours of that game when I first got it going through the levels, and going back to get gold medals on other levels. I set it down for over a year, and just recently went back to it to play some of the DLC that I purchased for it back when the DLC was really cheap. I knew that I liked Defense Grid enough, and tower defense game play in general, that I would definitely return to it in the future. Since then I've put another 10 hours into the DLC levels, and I'm having a blast playing them. It's like the game is brand new again. Plus I got a good deal on how much I paid for the DLC, so win-win!

The end result of all of this is that I've found that I make better buying decisions with regards to when and what games (or DLC) I pick up, rather than grabbing everything I can all at once. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, I'm just relating my own past experiences, and what I've learned as a result of them.

Good luck!

I am also going through this currently and have experienced it on more than one occasion before. I bought many games over the Christmas holidays that I really wanted to play even though I already had a current backlog of games i wanted to play that i managed to snag for $10 or less. I beat a good portion of them (and still have 14 left to go out of 35 lol), but my will to play through the rest ended when my college classes started back this time. Last time it was because of something else, but I don't remember what it was exactly. I want to play through some of the games, but every time that I want to do so and I start them up I instantly feel overcome by a "meh" feeling and end up just watching some anime movies or reading a bit of manga to pass the time if cable TV isn't doing anything for me (which is most of the time). I also hangout with a few friends as well every now and then when we all have free time.

I'm not necessarily sure why this happens, but as Drizzt said pursue some of your other interests. It's what I've been doing while I wait for this gaming "block" to go away.

[quote name='SkywardKing']Why does this happen every once in a while? Does this happen to anyone else? and why do you think this happens? I just recently bought many games and now that i have them, I have no drive to play any of them lol.[/QUOTE]

Its like a relationship with a person. You can't stay so absorbed with that person and not have things grow a bit stagnant. You need some time apart to keep things fresh.

Take some time off from gaming if only for a few days. You'll get back into it.

[quote name='Drizzt']Plenty of times. It's a sign that you may need to vary things up with your spare time. I've found that as I've gotten older, just doing gaming in my spare time isn't as fun as it used to be when I was back in middle school or high school (which feels like a long time ago now that I've mentioned it). I've found other things to do with my spare time that I enjoy. So something you could consider is if you have any other interests outside of gaming, and if so, pursue them for awhile. It's nice to take a break. If nothing comes to mind immediately, then try to think a little harder if there's anything you've ever wanted to try, but just never had the chance to. Now would be a great time while you're in the gaming "mehs" as I've heard them called from another person.

I've also learned that just because games are cheap doesn't mean I should buy them. I've never understood the mentality of people on this board with regards to the Indie Bundles for example. I would only have interest in at most 1 of the games in the bundle, but I don't think that makes buying the entire bundle a worthwhile investment. But that's just me. I guess I also like to keep a somewhat clean digital library as well as physical one. Another example was how I bought way too many PS2 games back in its heyday, and ended up playing almost none of them. I thought I would be interested in playing them, but that interest never came. So I got rid of every single PS2 game that I had no intention of playing. It was as simple as asking myself, "Am I ever going to play this? No? Ok into the trade pile you go."

In both cases, the games I have in my library (digital and physical) are games I know that I'm interested in playing, and I don't feel as overwhelmed with the number of choices either. So when I'm in the mood for a specific genre, I usually have a game that I either am in the middle of, or haven't started that I can play. A good example is Defense Grid. I played 30 some hours of that game when I first got it going through the levels, and going back to get gold medals on other levels. I set it down for over a year, and just recently went back to it to play some of the DLC that I purchased for it back when the DLC was really cheap. I knew that I liked Defense Grid enough, and tower defense game play in general, that I would definitely return to it in the future. Since then I've put another 10 hours into the DLC levels, and I'm having a blast playing them. It's like the game is brand new again. Plus I got a good deal on how much I paid for the DLC, so win-win!

The end result of all of this is that I've found that I make better buying decisions with regards to when and what games (or DLC) I pick up, rather than grabbing everything I can all at once. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, I'm just relating my own past experiences, and what I've learned as a result of them.

Good luck![/QUOTE] Makes sense. Wild thing is that i don't even play games that much before i got all of those games lol. I think all of the options have kinda overwhelmed me. I think after i go through the games i want to play, i'll just go back to buying a few games, playing through them and then getting more. Thanks

[quote name='GUNNM']Don't worry metal gear revangnenvnance will give your will something to play[/QUOTE] Lol. That game doesn't look appealing to me at all. Especially not for $59.99 lol.

Thanks for all of the answers, folks. I maybe just need to chill on games and focus on some other things for a while.

I do this at random times for some weird reason.

There was even 2 years I got out of gaming completely and came back. When I came back it was fresh for a while, but then I got bored of it yet again.

The rush u get when u buy games is probably more thrilling than actually playing the game most times. 2012 was an odd year though and once the ps4 and new xbox come out, there will be cool, creative games to play and discover. I felt like this plenty of times dont worry though new games are coming :) Only thing that kinda sucks for me is that I have no real life friends to play coop games with.

It's funny you created this thread. Just today I went through this big stack of games I got during the holiday season (most on BF). I decided that 4 of them I didn't even want to play so I'm reselling them on eBay to try to get my money back. I have limited gaming time and I don't want to spend it on games that I don't have a lot of interest in playing.

While I haven't lost all interest in games like you have, I have gone through my games and backlog a lot lately and cut TONS of stuff out and got rid of it. Going forward I'll try to stick with the best games that I want to play.

I have found your will to play games and happily added it on to mine--all I want to do lately is game!

Seriously though, try getting rid of some games. I run into the issue your talking about when I have too many games. Sometimes less is more and I echo Blaster Man--I'm never finishing games like Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, Arkham City, or a ton of free PSN games I got--but finishing games isn't the goal--having fun is.

Either get rid of them or be happy knowing you can put a game in for 20 minutes, have fun, get bored, and try something else.

I am going through this right now too. It happens to me fairly often, every couple months, and it usually lasts for a week or two at the most. Not sure why it happens, but oh well. All you really can do is wait it out.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']The rush u get when u buy games is probably more thrilling than actually playing the game most times. 2012 was an odd year though and once the ps4 and new xbox come out, there will be cool, creative games to play and discover. I felt like this plenty of times dont worry though new games are coming :) Only thing that kinda sucks for me is that I have no real life friends to play coop games with.[/QUOTE] It's been that way and it sucks lol. I will be so happy to order and/or pick it up and then once i have it, i just goes goes on the shelf. I think it might be because this is the first time that i have truly had a backlog of games lol. Usually i would just buy a few games and play through them and get some more.

This has happened to me a lot over the last few years. I used to play video games almost every day, now I can go for a few weeks without picking up a single video game. I find that from April to October is when I stopped having interest in playing video games the most probably because my other interests that time of year are more important (following baseball/watching every Phillies game I can and going to amusement parks at least once a week) and from November to March when I am bored more often and spend more time indoors, I sometimes feel like I have more interest in playing games where I at least play a game 3 - 4 days a week.

I have also found that I'm no longer interested in newer games as much either. 10 - 15 years ago I couldn't imagine not picking up a new Nintendo console. Now with Wii U out I almost have no interest since I just don't think I would use the system enough to justify the cost. Even games from some of my favorite franchises like Mario, Mario Kart, GTA etc. take a lot for me to play or finish the games. I still haven't finished Mario Galaxy despite buying it in 2007 and it took me over 3 years to finish GTA 4. I did pick up a Vita last week which really goes against what I just typed but I feel like sometimes even if I think I shouldn't buy something, the price factors into it and I end up with games I bought because they are cheap but play once or twice and forget about them. With the Vita, I only bought it because of an amazing deal (First Edition bundle with system, Little Deviants game, memory card and case for $118 brand new), but I know I probably won't use it that often.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']The rush u get when u buy games is probably more thrilling than actually playing the game most times. 2012 was an odd year though and once the ps4 and new xbox come out, there will be cool, creative games to play and discover. I felt like this plenty of times dont worry though new games are coming :) Only thing that kinda sucks for me is that I have no real life friends to play coop games with.[/QUOTE]

Ha! I totally agree. I get even more of a rush when I get a good deal on the game too. I sometimes lose my will to play games as well. But the thing I've discovered is that most of the time the reason why I don't play video games is because I can never make up my mind on which game to play. I stand at my shelf full of games for like 10 minutes literally deciding what to play and then I get tired and just go watch tv instead because I couldn't make up my mind. But I figured if I can at least make a decision and get the game into the system then all is good. Oh and remember, playing video games should be relaxing and fun. Don't think of it as a chore that has to be done. Otherwise you'll never play again. Take care.

[quote name='SkywardKing']Makes sense. Wild thing is that i don't even play games that much before i got all of those games lol. I think all of the options have kinda overwhelmed me. I think after i go through the games i want to play, i'll just go back to buying a few games, playing through them and then getting more. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Just make a pile of 7-10 games in your backlog you really want to play and just look at those when looking for a game to play. It helps the feeling of being overwhelmed. I have a lot of game on Steam, so I have only installed 11 and I only see those since Steam can sort by installed. It's nice to have a shortlist.

Been happening to me a lot lately. Probably cuz I'm thinking I have way too many games to play and not enough time to play them. Lately, I tend to play a game I like and replay it just cuz I'm used to the controls. But I continue to buy games I'll probably never get to. I'm actually thinking about selling my entire collection but at the same time I don't want to part with them.

It happens to me as well, especially in regards to MMOs. I have other hobbies and when I get tired of playing any games, I spend more time with those other hobbies. Just like someone earlier mentioned, if you spend too much time with something or someone you'll get tired of them. Don't sweat it.

Variety is the spice of life.

I go through phases with gaming. I game a lot, get burnt out, then game little for a couple months while I spend more time on other things. Wash, rinse and repeat.

For me as lot of it is how busy I am. If work and social life is eating up more time than usual, I tend to game less as games just take more time and effort vs. vegging out and watching tv, or a movie or reading a little.

It takes a lot more motivation and energy to get through a game--even a short 6-8 hour one, much less a long RPG or what have you--vs. spending 90 minutes with a movie and being done with it.

For me, stress levels matter too. If I'm really stressed with work, life etc. I mostly stay away from games as I have no patience for challenge, dying repeatedly etc. and just end up rage quitting and in a worse mood than when I started. Gaming just isn't a good veg out and relax activity for me. I'd rather go for a run or chill out with a book or movie.

Good post drittz, feel as you hit the nail right on the head. Same thing happened to me, when I first started buying everything I could get my hands on.

I'm going to ramble on a bit here, so be warned.

It feels like we get one of these posts every 3 months on here. I'm definitely at one of those points right now: though I am working less than ever (and thus have quite a bit of free-time) I just don't play as many games. I played a few games this past year, but they were all basically six-ten hour campaigns that you can breeze through in a weekend. I almost never actually buy games anymore, and the only real time I hang out on CAG is when I am bored at work (like right now).

I do feel a small tinge of disappointment about my decreasing gaming habits. Six years ago I was playing Oblivion every single night after work, just completely losing myself in the world. Flash-forward to 2013 and I've only played about 11 hours of Skyrim. I spent hours fooling around with the physics in GTA IV in 2008, but I just coasted through the campaign missions in Saints Row 3. I feel like I've lost my ability to fully appreciate a video game, and these days I'm just blasting through quick campaigns.

For the most part however, I don't really care... I feel better that I am spending my free time doing things that are more productive. While I'm certain this is not the same for everyone, my nerd habits tended to feed a rather lonely lifestyle. I spent a year at college, then took a year off in 2005 to live on my own and "earn a bigger federal grant by being poor" (as I told my high school biology teacher when I ran into her at the supermarket). While my friends were off having fun at school, I was working sixty hours a week at some real crummy temp jobs. I didn't have time to hang out with my friends, so I found things to do around the apartment that fit around my schedule. Before I knew it, I had a 360 and a PSP, I was buying DVDs on a weekly basis, going to the bookstore on occasion to buy the new volume of Naruto (that was before I found out they were all online for free) and hanging out on message boards. I got fat, didn’t exactly make a whole lot of new friends (nearly all of my current friends are buddies from high school), and my “year off” turned into “5 years off”, save for a few night classes at community college. Eventually a reprieve came when, of all things, my entire work site got laid off and I decided to go back to school and stop being a lazy SOB.

Anyways, to make a long story short, it is probably a good thing that I am falling out from games. I’d like to think there is still the potential for finding a game that I can completely immerse myself in, but I think the only way to do it is by owning one game per year, while practicing a healthy amount of self-restraint.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']This has happened to me a lot over the last few years. I used to play video games almost every day, now I can go for a few weeks without picking up a single video game. I find that from April to October is when I stopped having interest in playing video games the most probably because my other interests that time of year are more important (following baseball/watching every Phillies game I can and going to amusement parks at least once a week) and from November to March when I am bored more often and spend more time indoors, I sometimes feel like I have more interest in playing games where I at least play a game 3 - 4 days a week.

I have also found that I'm no longer interested in newer games as much either. 10 - 15 years ago I couldn't imagine not picking up a new Nintendo console. Now with Wii U out I almost have no interest since I just don't think I would use the system enough to justify the cost. Even games from some of my favorite franchises like Mario, Mario Kart, GTA etc. take a lot for me to play or finish the games. I still haven't finished Mario Galaxy despite buying it in 2007 and it took me over 3 years to finish GTA 4. I did pick up a Vita last week which really goes against what I just typed but I feel like sometimes even if I think I shouldn't buy something, the price factors into it and I end up with games I bought because they are cheap but play once or twice and forget about them. With the Vita, I only bought it because of an amazing deal (First Edition bundle with system, Little Deviants game, memory card and case for $118 brand new), but I know I probably won't use it that often.[/QUOTE]

Even if you don't use it that much if you can get something at a low price it's almost never a failed investment. A Vita for $118 could probably be flipped for more than what you paid, if you ever decided you didn't want it. This thing retails for $250 and there are people out there paying that price for it. There may be a killer game you just have to have for it some day, and in that case you have the system and then you can acquire the game. Since its flippable for what you paid or more, then it's not a failed purchase. It will be a while before we see a vita price drop in that range, very likely a long long long while. Now buying a Vita at launch and spending like $300-400 with games and memory card then never using it is definitely not worth the price and is a totally different situation. I probably would have shelled out for one at this price had I been able to locate one just because there is an atelier game I want to play coming to it. Most of this game hardware especially handheld game hardware is vastly ovepriced and not worth full price but when you can get something on a deep discount clearance it's probably best to buy it even if you don't use it that much, unless there are absolutely no games at all you want to play on it, worse come to worse it can be sold for at least what you paid.

[quote name='SkywardKing']Why does this happen every once in a while? [/QUOTE]

I think of it as a gaming hangover. Usually happens after I either a.) play one game that is long (60+ hours) or b.) beat a bunch of short games in a relatively short time. I think it happens to me because I usually dread the the thought of starting a new game... the process of actually choosing which one (worst part), getting into the story, and getting the hang of the controls

[quote name='SkywardKing']Does this happen to anyone else? and why do you think this happens? [/QUOTE]

All the time. See above.

[quote name='SkywardKing']I just recently bought many games and now that i have them, I have no drive to play any of them lol.[/QUOTE]

Story of my life.

I don't get burnt out on games exactly, I just get burnt out on what I play. I never want to try anything new. I find myself playing nothing but Torchlight II, WoW, Skyrim and Borderlands 2 lately. And I only buy games from series that I've played before and that I love such as DMC, Pokemon, MGS, Tomb Raider, and so forth. I've got an overabundance of games on Steam I should be playing, but I don't.

[quote name='SaraAB']Even if you don't use it that much if you can get something at a low price it's almost never a failed investment. A Vita for $118 could probably be flipped for more than what you paid, if you ever decided you didn't want it. This thing retails for $250 and there are people out there paying that price for it. There may be a killer game you just have to have for it some day, and in that case you have the system and then you can acquire the game. Since its flippable for what you paid or more, then it's not a failed purchase. It will be a while before we see a vita price drop in that range, very likely a long long long while. Now buying a Vita at launch and spending like $300-400 with games and memory card then never using it is definitely not worth the price and is a totally different situation. I probably would have shelled out for one at this price had I been able to locate one just because there is an atelier game I want to play coming to it. Most of this game hardware especially handheld game hardware is vastly ovepriced and not worth full price but when you can get something on a deep discount clearance it's probably best to buy it even if you don't use it that much, unless there are absolutely no games at all you want to play on it, worse come to worse it can be sold for at least what you paid.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right, it was really somewhat of a buy now and think about it later purchase even though I do plan to keep it. I just feel like had it been when the time when GBC, GBA or even the original DS, I wouldn't have thought twice about it since back then I had more of an interest in games and wouldn't have even considered not getting it.

If you won't play the games then give them to me I will play them. I'm looking for Dishonored, Darksiders 2, and the new Transformers game.

I haven't played too many games in the last year, but yet I still buy them. When I do play, I have so many games to choose from. I start them up and then I play a little bit, tell myself I'm going to beat it, then after a day or 2 never touch them again.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Yeah you're right, it was really somewhat of a buy now and think about it later purchase even though I do plan to keep it. I just feel like had it been when the time when GBC, GBA or even the original DS, I wouldn't have thought twice about it since back then I had more of an interest in games and wouldn't have even considered not getting it.[/QUOTE]

I am playing games now because its winter and boring and stuff but I spend my whole summer going to yard sales and thus, I spend most of my time cleaning and preparing games to sell! So while i am still involved with games, i am not playing them much, only to test them. This leaves me little time to actually play. If you go to theme parks every weekend you are very lucky as I love parks but I go once a year if that, if I had friends into it I would go more but basically no one in my area cares about theme parks except kids who beg their parents to take them. Of course that is probably false but I just don't know anyone who loves amusement rides.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']I haven't played too many games in the last year, but yet I still buy them. When I do play, I have so many games to choose from. I start them up and then I play a little bit, tell myself I'm going to beat it, then after a day or 2 never touch them again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was something I did good on up through last winter--not buying games I didn't intend to play right away.

I hate having a backlog as it makes gaming start to feel like a chore as I feel pressured to clear out games and get them sold/traded before they're completely worthless since I'm not a collector type.

But when my x-box live account got hacked and I was locked out of it for a few months I ended up getting a PS3 and got a bunch of cheap games for it since I'd never had one--add in the PS+ freebies and I'm back to having a decent (for me) backlog of 15 or so games that I've made little progress clearing out since I mostly played Skyrim through last summer/fall, and Borderlands 2 from October to now.

With the decline of Goozex I care less about rushing through stuff now. Most of the older PS3 games I have on disc aren't worth bothering selling/trading anyway so I'll just beat them whenever and donate them to Goodwill if I can't get at least $10 for them on the Amazon marketplace.

If I had it to do over again I'd have just road out the Xbox hacking debacle (see my blog posts on here for details) without gaming or just said the hell with it and made a new live account though as I don't game anywhere near enough to own three consoles (also have a Wii that seldom gets touched).

If I keep gaming next gen, I'll definitely just pick up one console after the first price drop and go back to only buying games when I need a new one to play as that definitely worked better for keeping me in gaming and not getting burned out on it.

Is this really a problem?

It's often the people who strongly identify as a gamer or with the "gaming culture" that is fervently promoted by gaming websites and blogs who are the most distressed by their temporary loss of interest in gaming, as if a part of their core identity has been stripped away. If this is you, pick up another hobby or fun time-waster. And if that doesn't work, consider a therapist.

TLDR: You are more than a gamer.

Personally I try to mix it up. I watch a movie a day and read an hour a night then focus the rest of my free time on games

Seems to happen to me every several years or so, I just take it easy on gaming for a bit and usually a title will come along that gets me back into it before too long.

How do you know it's temporary? Maybe its forever. Seriously though you need another hobby, read a book.

[quote name='megaman456']But the thing I've discovered is that most of the time the reason why I don't play video games is because I can never make up my mind on which game to play. I stand at my shelf full of games for like 10 minutes literally deciding what to play and then I get tired and just go watch tv instead because I couldn't make up my mind.[/QUOTE]

I seriously do this all the time. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of games I haven't started playing yet. And even if I do pick one, I don't enjoy it because I try to beat it quickly just to get to another one. The rush to buy them was fun, but I think I've learned my lesson and will only buy games I REALLY want to play going forward.

I'd be worried if you *didn't* go through a few of these periods. I'm older than most and have gone through a few of these periods. I'm fairly locked in now, but I remember a few lulls... some lasted as much as a year where I didn't touch a controller and explored other interests.

That's why I'm always amused when I hear about people who won't buy digital copies of games, even with a great sale, because of some weird fear they won't be able to play them in 10 years or something. Especially if they are in teens/early twenties, I'm like dude, I guarantee you that the odds are overwhelming that you will be completely retired from gaming within FIVE years, much less ten. Most people have no conception of how busy their lives will get, how much they will change as people, etc. It becomes very difficult to keep things going into later life. I do realize that gamers are getting older as the early adopters age, but it's still overwhelmingly a young person's hobby because of that group's unique circumstances.

This happened to me at some point and it never really went away. There are very very few games that I even actually play let alone complete anymore. That said, I still do enjoy the idea of it at the very least.

Have you tried only playing games you're very excited for? I've found that I don't really have/make the time for gaming and so will only actually play through games I'm extremely hyped for. And sometimes not even those.

Over the past couple of years I've only honestly gotten a lot of enjoyment from:
Journey
Saints Row The Third
Far Cry 3 (was not hyped for this at all until reviews/word of mouth)
Virtues Last Reward/999
The Walking Dead
Dishonored (what I played of it)
...and that's about it

I've found there are only a few different things I actually like in games. pure fun (Far Cry 3 and Saints Row along with Journey in a different sense), Story (VLR/999, and The Walking Dead), and then I don't know how to describe the other thing I like. I guess it's single player action/adventure/story mix type games like Dishonored, Bioshock, Batman, Uncharted, Tomb Raider etc.

So this year I finally stopped buying games I dont actually care about.

So far this year I think I've bought Ni No Kuni and Red Dead Redemption (never really played it much first time I had it) and that's it. For the rest of the year I'll only be buying the biggest games that have me excited. So possibly God Of War and South Park, and definitely The Last Of Us, GTA V, Beyond: Two Souls, Tomb Raider, and Bioshock.

TL;DR: Dont buy shitty games, only get the ones you really really want.

Don't worry I've been in the same lull. I just completed Uncharted 3 after what seems like forever. I have told myself I'm only going to play games I actually want to play and stop trying to force myself through my backlog. I had/have a few games I don't have any interest in completing and it was making me not want to play because I felt like I needed to play those. So I just decided to sell them and move on, started Far Cry 3 back up and playing through the DLC on Borderlands 2 and just started Dead Space 3. I have a ton of stuff on PSN I want to play as well. I am going to get through the rest of my back log and probably start my Gamefly back up and start trophy whoring again.

bread's done
Back