- - - - -

AMD Never Settle: Reloaded (FREE! Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3)

#391 RollingSkull   No Decisive Evidence CAGiversary!   5623 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

RollingSkull

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

Still waiting for them to look into why my Blood Dragon key isn't working.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#392 badgerguy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

badgerguy

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

I finally received mine today. I guess they just got another batch of codes. I did mine a week before Blood Dragon came out, so they're probably nearing the stretch of the people who did the promotion last.

#393 asianmentality   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   158 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

asianmentality

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:53 AM

I know this might be late, but is anyone having trouble redeeming the code on amd website. I've been trying today, but i keep getting We're Sorry There was an error processing your submission, please check all values and posts again. I'm not sure if the code is invalid or its the site. I put the promotion as Never Settle Reloaded.

#394 snoopydoggy2002   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   171 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

snoopydoggy2002

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

I bought a Far Cry Blood Dragon code from a fellow CAGer. Where do I redeem said code?

#395 mkernan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3190 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

I bought a Far Cry Blood Dragon code from a fellow CAGer. Where do I redeem said code?

Most likely, you'll just go to UPlay and buy the game, using the code as a promo code at checkout. (game only, not game w/ soundtrack)
Posted Image

#396 asianmentality   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   158 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

asianmentality

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

I think u do it through the ubisoft uplay. But I'm not exactly sure.

#397 Linkgx1   No White Knights! CAGiversary!   912 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:25 AM

Um they just updated it with level up. Now the 7870 has Crysis 3 too
Posted Image

#398 pROvIs   Clash With Reality CAGiversary!   2873 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

Um they just updated it with level up. Now the 7870 has Crysis 3 too

Not retroactive though.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#399 JamesJoyce   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   218 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

Does anybody know how to find out whether one has the NA or Euro Version of Blooddragon? (I bought the Neversettle key of ebay orignally)
I got an email from "AMD Gaming Evolved <[email protected]>" and it states:

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - Ubishop Download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Go to http://shop.ubi.com/fc3bdamd, Log in or create an account

Step 2: Add Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon PC Download (standard edition) to the shopping cart

Step 3: Click on "Click here to redeem link'

Step 4: Enter the game code below and click apply

Step 5: Click the checkout button and fill out the necessary fields.

Step 6: Click on submit order then click on begin download

hgy5khg2a

Anybody knows if this is a North American or European Key?

Spoiler

#400 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   606 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

Not retroactive though.

I bought the 7870 and I got bioshock, tomb raider and blood dragon. is there any way to ask them for a crysis 3 key since now they are offering it?

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.pngfs_overall.png

#401 Linkgx1   No White Knights! CAGiversary!   912 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Does the 7870 xt qualify?
Posted Image

#402 TsaebehT   far from god CAGiversary!   1699 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

Anyone try redeeming one of these lately? I received my Blood Dragon and Crysis 3 codes almost immediately but the Bioshock Infinite code is past 3 weeks of waiting. I contacted them and they replied that it was coming in another email but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about getting it a little. :lol:

#403 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

Anyone try redeeming one of these lately? I received my Blood Dragon and Crysis 3 codes almost immediately but the Bioshock Infinite code is past 3 weeks of waiting. I contacted them and they replied that it was coming in another email but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about getting it a little. :lol:

I would contact them, three weeks should be way too long.

3ds120.gif Tales of the Abyss :mrgreen:   :pc: ESO   :wiiu: TBD :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: TBD  :360: TBD   :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2015: 29 - Recently Completed: :vita: Murasaki Baby
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#404 TsaebehT   far from god CAGiversary!   1699 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

I did a few days ago, at 3 weeks, like I said they said it was coming in another email ...

Hello,

We are still working to deliver the BioShock Infinite game keys and will
send you a separate email containing this key as soon as it becomes
available.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

AMD Gaming Support

Then again it said coming soon in the first email ... Lol.

BioShock Infinite - Steam Download

There is a temporary delay in delivery of some game keys. The game key for this title will be coming soon.

#405 Needles-Kane   White Hot CAGiversary!   1264 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Needles-Kane

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

I haven't done this lately but just for reference I got Blood Dragon and Tomb Raider on June 18th and Infinite on July 5th.

Whooaa this hall is dangerous

#406 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1245 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

The program has changed recently - now called "Never Settle Forever", per this article here.  New games coming, some old ones expiring.

Sounds like its best to wait for a while if you don't like the current crop of games (or already own the ones you want).  Supposedly AMD worked something out with EA - maybe we'll see Battlefield 4 in the bundle in the months ahead, or God willing, maybe some of the upcoming Ubi games!  (Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag)  Just speculation at this point, though.

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#407 pROvIs   Clash With Reality CAGiversary!   2873 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

The program has changed recently - now called "Never Settle Forever", per this article here.  New games coming, some old ones expiring.

Sounds like its best to wait for a while if you don't like the current crop of games (or already own the ones you want).  Supposedly AMD worked something out with EA - maybe we'll see Battlefield 4 in the bundle in the months ahead, or God willing, maybe some of the upcoming Ubi games!  (Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag)  Just speculation at this point, though.

Ya I read about this a few weeks ago.  The shitty thing about it though is that you could be endlessly waiting for a game to come out only for it to not be added or wait for a game to become available and when it isnt another you wanted is no longer available.  Also someone who doesn't know they are adding/removing would just redeem their games and not know.  I think it would be way better if they just announced the titles that were part of the promotion.  It's still a good promo and way better than nvidia but the latest turn is kind of annoying.

Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#408 Troutyogurt   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   445 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Troutyogurt

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:19 PM

Ya I read about this a few weeks ago.  The shitty thing about it though is that you could be endlessly waiting for a game to come out only for it to not be added or wait for a game to become available and when it isnt another you wanted is no longer available.  Also someone who doesn't know they are adding/removing would just redeem their games and not know.  I think it would be way better if they just announced the titles that were part of the promotion.  It's still a good promo and way better than nvidia but the latest turn is kind of annoying.

I am not sure but I remember reading that the promotion will end on December. So it would be best to redeem your code around that time.

3587.png

#409 TsaebehT   far from god CAGiversary!   1699 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Sent another email to support yesterday, today it's 4 weeks since I submitted the promo code, the response they gave me was the same exact response they sent me the first time I contacted them ...

#410 louiedog   20 minutes into the future CAGiversary!   5639 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

AMD announced that Saints Row IV is now part of the Never Settle Forever promo.

facebook

#411 Hoarder   Steam Addict CAGiversary!   1262 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

facebook

Hell yeah! I bought the 3-game Gold voucher from ebay last week for $20.

76561197967716198.png

#412 radioactivez0r   Up and Atom! CAGiversary!   3904 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

radioactivez0r

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Dammit, I was hoping it would get added but it's gold tier, and my voucher is only silver tier :[

Posted Image

#413 BigPoeticCanine   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   477 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

BigPoeticCanine

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

facebook

Is this effective immediately? Because going onto eBay and picking up one of these right now would be like 2/5 the price of SR4, and you'll get two other games. lol

EDIT: Nevermind, it definitely is effective immediately. 

Currently Playing:
:pc: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
:xb1: Halo: Master Chief Collection, Final Fantasy Type-0

:3ds: Chrono Trigger

#414 MHC   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1245 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

So if you have one of these codes, do you have to hold back on activating it until there are 3 games you want? Or does it let you "Spend" some games and keep some in reserve to use on future additions?

I'd be tempted to go for it but the only game I'm actually interested in is SR4, and I'm only mildly interested in DMC. If I could buy a code, grab SR4, then keep my other two in reserve in case they add other games I want I'd probably go for it. Maybe. Possibly.

#415 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1245 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

So if you have one of these codes, do you have to hold back on activating it until there are 3 games you want? Or does it let you "Spend" some games and keep some in reserve to use on future additions?

Once you activate the code, you are locked into the games available at that time.

That's why I'm holding off on activating mine until November - if not later.  Why?  Because the Square Enix games may have fallen off by then (Tomb Raider, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Hitman: Absolution) but I have all of those games, and I'm optimistic that the titles that will take their place will be better anyway.  (C'mon, Assassin's Creed IV !!)

• MHC likes this

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#416 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1245 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

Can I ask a stupid question?  :dunce:

These keys we get upon redeeming the AMD code....  Are those individual keys tied into our Steam/Uplay/Origin accounts already when we enter in the AMD code?  Or are they generic keys that can be traded (or sold to) others?

I ask, because the hot rumor going around is that Battlefield 4 will be one of the games included with the AMD Never Settle Forever Gold bundle.  But I've already decided to get that on console, because I'm a gamepad guy (and not a keyboard & mouse guy).  However, its entirely possible that I'll be interested in two other games.  So I will probably want to keep the code for two games and trade/sell the third.....

#417 Hoarder   Steam Addict CAGiversary!   1262 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

Can I ask a stupid question?  :dunce:

These keys we get upon redeeming the AMD code....  Are those individual keys tied into our Steam/Uplay/Origin accounts already when we enter in the AMD code?  Or are they generic keys that can be traded (or sold to) others?

I ask, because the hot rumor going around is that Battlefield 4 will be one of the games included with the AMD Never Settle Forever Gold bundle.  But I've already decided to get that on console, because I'm a gamepad guy (and not a keyboard & mouse guy).  However, its entirely possible that I'll be interested in two other games.  So I will probably want to keep the code for two games and trade/sell the third.....

These are individual Steam/Origin/Uplay keys; they aren't tied to an account so trade away.

76561197967716198.png

#418 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1245 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

These are individual Steam/Origin/Uplay keys; they aren't tied to an account so trade away.

I like your reply - short, sweet, and to the point.  Thanks!

#419 TsaebehT   far from god CAGiversary!   1699 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

Still haven't received my key for Bioshock: Infinite sent a couple more different emails to support but still keep getting the same carbon copy response ...

#420 sundrop   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   37 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

I have a unused code from and for the BioShock and tomb raider. Would I be getting that or credits if I redeemed it right now?