Giving away Rage (PC) Anarchy Edition and DLC codes

Dante940

CAGiversary!
Not sure where to put this so I'll just leave it here. I have an extra pair of DLC codes for Rage for anyone that wants it

Anarchy Edition: 99QEP-8ENYC-QNIZ0

Wasteland Sewer Missions DLC: AJWMJ-YGNCQ-GZ62J

Definitely not the right place to put this but who can get mad at you? I already have the game but good luck to whoever is going for it.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I tried to activate the Anarchy Edition code on Steam, it said I needed to own the game already to do that.[/QUOTE]

That...don't seem right to me.
Usually, if you activate DLC first before you activate the base game, you get THAT message.

[quote name='Detruire']They've been lurked anyway. Both gave me dupe errors. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Damn lurkers

I will give my copy from the bethesda bundle away to the first person (that already posted in this thread) who shoots me a pm. You guys shouldn't all lose out to lurkers.

When you do a giveaway just PM the codes to someone who posts in your topic.

I already have the game but I hate to see no thanks given to a generous act.

[quote name='Cpt.Jeff']When you do a giveaway just PM the codes to someone who posts in your topic.

I already have the game but I hate to see no thanks given to a generous act.[/QUOTE]

It's obvious that the OP didn't do this for the thanks, and didn't care for thanks, the way he openly posted the code.

That being said, he's a gentleman and a scholar for doing such a nice thing for CAG.

The lurker who grabbed it without thanks though, is a waste of flesh.

Yeah, I posted a code before and asked the person to post if he uses it, but it was obviously a scumbag lurker that took it. Won't do that again.

[quote name='lwhitit']I will give my copy from the bethesda bundle away to the first person (that already posted in this thread) who shoots me a pm. You guys shouldn't all lose out to lurkers.[/QUOTE]

Gone, to the only person who read directions.

bread's done
Back