$1 mouse pads (possibly other items) with your own custom design

PetersHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
I guess this wasn't allowed in the video game deal thread, so I'll list it here.

Use the link below to find the items that this code can be used on. Your final price will be $.99 on any item on that list.

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/99cents-gifts

Z099PLAYGEV9D

They accept paypal, so you don't need to enter any information aside from your name and address. Although, it's a legit and trusted website, so no worries either way.

Oh, and I think this code works with anything, but I used it with a mouse pad. You get credits for free pictures, and free pictures books, mugs etc., so you could possibly get them for $1 as well. This code can only be used once, and only applies to one item!

Update****

20% off everything + Free Shipping!
Coupon Code: SPRING20OFF
Expiry Date: 3 / 29 / 2013

I'll delete this and update when the next coupon is available. Also, be sure to check out their special offers page. I ordered a custom bar mat with a Dead Space image. I figured it would beat the crappy little cup holders I have now. It was only $5.99 with free shipping. Although, they only have a limited number of codes per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
My second mousepad IS getting dirty... and I'm soooo lazy.
Maybe I should get another one

[quote name='Unaki']They are doing this again? I got like 10 last time xD[/QUOTE]

This was actually my first order here. I know it's a legit site (I did that much research), but I was wondering, how's the quality of their stuff?

There were also lots of other items that would come up in the cart with a price of 0, but still cost to ship. This was after I had used my coupon though, so I am not sure if that code would have worked on anything else or not.

Thanks for the link, I noticed it in your signature in another thread and actually need a new mouse pad at the moment.
Hopefully I never stumble upon that site while drunk though... that could get expensive.

Edit: looks like they sent me a code as well. In case anyone needs it:

Z099PLAYJC9UD
Expiry Date: Mar 31, 2013

I was trying to order one for my girlfriend (on her account) but it says it is a one time use code. I didn't get any extra codes mailed to me from my order the other day, and don't seem to have gotten a receipt email either? I'd appreciate it if someone has a spare code though.

Edit: She was able to make her own code on the site, but I guess it probably can tell that we have the same IP or something.

[quote name='parashpa']How many times can we get this?[/QUOTE]

The code can only be used once, I think. It said somewhere once per household, but my brother lives with my mom, and they both used the code, so maybe only once per account.

[quote name='PetersHere']This was actually my first order here. I know it's a legit site (I did that much research), but I was wondering, how's the quality of their stuff?[/QUOTE]

I got one a few years ago (pre-2010 as I was at my old house) when they were mailing the mousepads out and covering all the shipping. I got a screen shot of L4D2 and it looked great new and still looks really good. Pretty sure I've spilled something on it at least once, as well. There's some very minor fabric roughing on the edges (but again, at the age and use, it's actually less than you'd expect)

But yeah, it's just as good or better than most of the ones you'd pick up in a store and outside of Dollar Tree, I don't know of many places that sell them for the same price.

Oh, and they're fabric topped as well, as just about all are these days. Which is fine, as I only prefer the old plasticy topped ones for mice with actual track balls. Well, or if you spill drinks a lot.

Finally, I'm guessing it's well known by now, but they ship from like Hong Kong so they make take a little longer, but as a plus you can put practically anything on them design wise.

Looking at the date of this, it's been about two weeks since I bought it. The shipping sure does take long, but hey, it's cheap, so...

just an fyi for anyone using the unique codes. the people posting them get a buck if you use their code. dont care just thought i should let people know.
Edit: its a buck for the website not a dollar just in case anyone is wondering

Last edited by a moderator:
Hej, mitt namn är Lisa. Under en längre period nu har jag försökt bekämpa mina övertaliga kilon. Jag hade inga resultat trots att jag provade diverse metoder. Reglerad matordning, gymnastik, massage som sägs kunna stödja viktnedgang och mängder av andra populära lösningar. Jag undrade om det finns nagonting som jag inte har provat hittills? acai bär diet Jag kom fram till att jag hade gatt miste om de exceptionella açai bären. :) Äntligen har jag kommit fram till nagonting som verkligen fungerar! Jag letade pa internet och studerade utvärderingar för super acai att kunna välja vilket preparat för viktnedgang jag ska välja: nagon sorts sockerlag, tabletter, nagon pulverlösning, eller ett kosttillskott som har i sig en stor dos koffein. Till sist valde jag acai dieten att skaffa bantningspreparatet AcaiBerry900. Om ni ocksa har samma föreställning sasom jag förr, att det finns ingenting som kan hjälpa er till en märkbar viktförlust, da ska ni absolut besöka hemsidan super acai acaiberry900.se. Det är en jätteeffektiv produkt! I mitt fall fungerade det helt utmärkt! tanie spawarki inwertorowe materialy spawalnicze

It's not letting me use it but maybe when I'm at school I'll try it out there. I put a bastion wallpaper on the design and it looks pretty good.

It let me use one but i was just testing that one out, now I actually need to get a gift for someone and I can't get any to work! Help would be greatly appreciated. I already tried switching accounts and I'm attempting to use it on a phone case (which may be the problem)

[quote name='cyclonestoney']It let me use one but i was just testing that one out, now I actually need to get a gift for someone and I can't get any to work! Help would be greatly appreciated. I already tried switching accounts and I'm attempting to use it on a phone case (which may be the problem)[/QUOTE]

It's been a while since I used the code, and I didn't try it on any other items, besides the mouse pad, so I'm not sure, but it may only work with the mouse pad. Although, I know for certain that you can only use one code (regardless of whose it is), one time per account, and you're only supposed to use it once per household. I don't know if they actually punish people or not, for disobeying that.

Just used the code in the OP (Z099PLAYGEV9D). Gonna use the one I just got for another mouse pad for my gf, but I'll post the one she gets here once I complete that order.

Thanks a bunch, this is awesome!

[quote name='Severose']Just used the code in the OP (Z099PLAYGEV9D). Gonna use the one I just got for another mouse pad for my gf, but I'll post the one she gets here once I complete that order.

Thanks a bunch, this is awesome![/QUOTE]

You can only use one code, once per account/household. However, I suppose nothing is stopping you from going to her house, making a new account, and ordering one that way. I don't know if they'd do anything if you used two codes from your house, but I've already tried using two on my account, and it doesn't work. It just gives an error.

Are they super stringent about images? I want a KF themed one and a 28 Days Later themed one, but I tried a 28 Days Later for my check card and they rejected it due to copyright.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Are they super stringent about images? I want a KF themed one and a 28 Days Later themed one, but I tried a 28 Days Later for my check card and they rejected it due to copyright.[/QUOTE]

I'm not too sure, I'm pretty new to the site. Were you rejected by their system, due to the file you used, or was your purchase canceled by a person? If you were rejected due to the image file, I'd just find it from another source and try again.

[quote name='PetersHere']I'm not too sure, I'm pretty new to the site. Were you rejected by their system, due to the file you used, or was your purchase canceled by a person? If you were rejected due to the image file, I'd just find it from another source and try again.[/QUOTE]

Well my check card was through the bank, but I assume a person did a manual check there for that.

I just put in an order for two mousepads. Was $6 shipped. We'll see if they ship. I recall people designing watches from here with images so maybe it won't be an issue.

[quote name='PetersHere']You can only use one code, once per account/household. However, I suppose nothing is stopping you from going to her house, making a new account, and ordering one that way. I don't know if they'd do anything if you used two codes from your house, but I've already tried using two on my account, and it doesn't work. It just gives an error.[/QUOTE]

I made her a separate account, for which I'll be using the code that they provided me in my confirmation email. We live at the same address, but I highly doubt they'll even check for that.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Well my check card was through the bank, but I assume a person did a manual check there for that.

I just put in an order for two mousepads. Was $6 shipped. We'll see if they ship. I recall people designing watches from here with images so maybe it won't be an issue.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me, a while back, I got an email about watches, from them.

"2 Personalized Watches for $11.99
with Free International Shipping

Coupon Code: ALLWATCHES15
Expiry Date: 3 / 1 / 2013"

I don't want one, but maybe someone here will.

I got a new code in my email, but it's nothing special, so I'll list it here.

"Photo Key Chains $5.99 for 2
with Free Shipping

Coupon Code: TWOKEYFOR5
Expiry Date: 3 / 11 / 2013"

Well, my mouse pad finally came today. The image quality, given what it's printed on, is pretty good. The quality of the mouse is, well, like any other mouse pad I've used.

I got my mousepad yesterday as well. So I think it was about 2 weeks from the order date to delivery date.
I live in Canada by the way. Just for reference in case anyone was wondering how long it takes.

Pretty impressed by it actually. The image quality turned out a lot better than I was expecting.

[quote name='Severose']I made her a separate account, for which I'll be using the code that they provided me in my confirmation email. We live at the same address, but I highly doubt they'll even check for that.[/QUOTE]

Hey, did everything work out? I was thinking of making another account to get another one, but I don't want to risk it if they'll suspend/ban me.

[quote name='PetersHere']Hey, did everything work out? I was thinking of making another account to get another one, but I don't want to risk it if they'll suspend/ban me.[/QUOTE]

I'll post here as soon as I get confirmation. First mousepad barely shipped a couple of days ago, and I just placed the order for hers on the same day (coincidentally). I'll let you know if everything works out. I'm optimistic, because I highly doubt that they track to see if two orders are set to ship to the same address.

One thing that was interesting is that they seemingly track you by IP, because I was getting a "This coupon can only be used once" message everytime I tried to apply one of the "Z099" coupons to the order. After switching to a proxy server (different IP), I was able to place the order successfully though. ;)

Maybe that's their way of enforcing the "one coupon per household" rule, but we'll see.

[quote name='Namurashi']Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a mouse pad. How fast is their shipping?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty slow. Anything shipping from China is slow. I'm in Pennsylvania, and it took about two weeks, which is about typical for things shipping from China, for me. If you've ever ordered anything from China before, just go by that time.

Can one of you guys post a picture of your mouse pad just want to take look before I consider getting one. Thanks.

[quote name='PetersHere']Hey, did everything work out? I was thinking of making another account to get another one, but I don't want to risk it if they'll suspend/ban me.[/QUOTE]

Just got confirmation that my second order shipped. Just use a proxy since they block by IP address (or so it seems, clearing browser data does nothing, neither does switching computers) and you'll be all good.

[quote name='bfett9']Can one of you guys post a picture of your mouse pad just want to take look before I consider getting one. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'd upload mine when I get it, but it's a bit personal. I basically threw everything together in photoshop, saved it, and used that as my mouse pad image. I'm definitely willing to let you know what I think about it though, in detail, when I get it. I'll be sure to post here where I do. ;)

[quote name='bfett9']Can one of you guys post a picture of your mouse pad just want to take look before I consider getting one. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
i'll upload a picture of mine tomorrow. Im about to go to bed.

Also compared to the red dotted line on the website did any of your designs get cut off? I have an image that is the exact 9.25" x 7.75" that they specify, are the mouse pads exactly that?
And finally is it printed on a cloth like mouse pad (easy to bend and roll up) or one of those stiff hard top plastic ones?

[quote name='bfett9']Also compared to the red dotted line on the website did any of your designs get cut off? I have an image that is the exact 9.25" x 7.75" that they specify, are the mouse pads exactly that?
And finally is it printed on a cloth like mouse pad (easy to bend and roll up) or one of those stiff hard top plastic ones?[/QUOTE]

Well, it's been a few weeks, but from what I recall, I placed my image, which had a black background, within a larger blank black image, to cover anything, but it appears they didn't cut at that dotted line, because I have a slight border all the way around. However, like they say on the site, just to be safe, place the most significant aspects of your image within that dotted border, just in case. Also, yes, it's printed on cloth.

Just measured my pad. It's 9 1/4" by 7 5/8".

This is "Made in China," so I wouldn't be surprised if your measurements turned out to be different. Who knows. I've only ever ordered one mouse pad from them.

[quote name='lokie56']Anyone have those pics I'm interested in getting one as well thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

The picture I picked is fairly basic, so...

DSCF1625_zps88a5350c.jpg

On the "T" and the "D" it looks faded, but that's where light was shining. So, the printing is good, but not great. It doesn't capture all details perfectly, but for a $1, it is well worth it.

bread's done
Back