Ebay: Unable to pay the seller

Barney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
So a few hours ago i won an auction of a few GTA games for $5 dollars but when i try to pay the seller i get this message:

dsar.jpg

I contacted the seller but he still hasn't replied. Has anyone ever experience something like this?

judging by the fact you probably bought it from a 10 year old, you are never seeing those games...

[quote name='Hemi']judging by the fact you probably bought it from a 10 year old, you are never seeing those games...[/QUOTE]

Na, I think that is just how people in North Carolina write...

So i sent him this message:

ME:

Hi
Im trying to pay you right now but i keep getting this message
"This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

From doing some searching on google i think you need to contact paypal and resolve whatever is wrong with your account..

Seller:

Hello don't sell much don't know what's wrong.Any way there is two games missing. Have memory card an games three an liberty city stories. If you want then just send Five dollars to Anthony Oldham 202 Lesile Rd Sanford N..C 27332. If not don't worry about it Thanks

------------
i already went ahead and left him negative feedback.

[quote name='Barney']So i sent him this message:

ME:

Hi
Im trying to pay you right now but i keep getting this message
"This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

From doing some searching on google i think you need to contact paypal and resolve whatever is wrong with your account..

Seller:

Hello don't sell much don't know what's wrong.Any way there is two games missing. Have memory card an games three an liberty city stories. If you want then just send Five dollars to Anthony Oldham 202 Lesile Rd Sanford N..C 27332. If not don't worry about it Thanks

------------
i already went ahead and left him negative feedback.
[/QUOTE]

What?

How can someone not know few games are missing from the Auction they listed?

Reminds me when I bought Black Ops 2 WII U off Ebay the Seller PMed me saying Hes out of stock.

Why didn't you just hop in your swamp buggy and drive on down to his shack to pay him in person with your NC Cash?

Also: I'd like to use this post to forever hold tribute to the seller's auction title:

4 grand. theft Auto games an 8 mg memory chiip bitting on thtee

Look at his feedback.... he left a neg for someone and said... "never again enjoy my 5 dollars". lol.

Also left "Enjoy my 11.00 Dollars A Hole very soor seller left 4 MESSAGE"

Poor guy probably has issues... Hopefully he's done selling

I had this happen with a seller before who hadn't sold in awhile, and it turns out when he had to re-update his account since he hasn't sold in awhile, the email address he used was typed in incorrectly, so I couldn't pay because his account wasn't properly re-verified because he typed in the wrong email address.

All that aside, this guy sounds like he's trying to screw you out of money especially telling you to send payment to a specific instead of trying to figure out what is the matter. You did a good job leaving him a negative, but you should also report him to eBay since he seems incredibly suspicious in his response.

So to summarize I have been in situations where I could not properly pay the sellers, but there was a valid reason behind it and it went through in the end, but in this situation it does not seem like it is the case.

LOL trying to screw you out of $5.....

Yes that was his diabolical plan to set up a scam auction so he can make $5...

He on the phone with his meth dealer saying he got the money coming in 2 days..

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']LOL trying to screw you out of $5.....

He on the phone with his meth dealer saying he got the money coming in 2 days..[/QUOTE]

I'm glad we agree.

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']LOL trying to screw you out of $5.....

He on the phone with his meth dealer saying he got the money coming in 2 days..[/QUOTE]
Meth is cheap, but it ain't that cheap.

[quote name='musha666']Na, I think that is just how people in North Carolina write...[/QUOTE]

*Nah (fixed that for you)

I am from North Carolina and I use grammatical English with no issues at all. There just happen to be stupid people all over the place. This idiot Ebay seller makes those of us from NC look bad.

bread's done
Back