(DEAD) Best Buy - Free $5 Gift Card with Select $9.99 Blu-ray Movies

Before anyone asks, there's a 0% chance that the B&M stores will match this AND do the U&S promotion, leading to free movies.

[quote name='Scorch']Before anyone asks, there's a 0% chance that the B&M stores will match this AND do the U&S promotion, leading to free movies.[/QUOTE]Well, yeah, especially since the U&S promotion ended yesterday (2/2). :roll:

[quote name='Vigilante']Well, yeah, especially since the U&S promotion ended yesterday (2/2). :roll:[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize that, sorry.

[quote name='jondier']is this online only?[/QUOTE]Yes, though you could do online pickup for items that are in-store. Gift card would be mailed out and can't be picked up in-store.

[quote name='WV Matsui']These were all $5 with U&S yesterday right? Or am I kissing something?[/QUOTE]
You will be sucked.

Ordered one w/o problem but when I tried a new order it didn't add the gift card. Signed out and tried again w/o luck. Didn't try deleting cookies yet

thought I'd try that trick last night, didn't order a second one, but you can add the card (5 dollar) and it discounts automaticly

Does anyone know if a particular title is backordered, will the gift card be delayed for delivery as well?

Nice post OP, I'm tempted on a few.

Just got back from Best Buy and didn't even know about this, so yeah, it's in-store.

I went in for a $20 Kirby Collection but waited, picked up Moon and the $5 card, so I'll just use it tomorrow on Kirby.

Sweet. Picked up Once Upon a Time in Mexico. Will get others in-store since I'm not having success with getting more gift cards when making a new order.

I just did 4 separate orders...for 4 different movies.
It probably would have been easier if they didn't limit it...I wonder if any of the orders will get canceled on that basis alone?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Doh! :dunce:

Damn autocorrect![/QUOTE]

To answer the question, yeah, pretty much. I got all the movies I wanted in this deal during the U&S.

[quote name='slickkill77']Moon is a cool movie is anyone hasn't seen it[/QUOTE]

I second this. Very well acted.

Monthy Python for me as well. With the RenFest coming up this weekend, it was an easy purchase for some pre-fest viewing.

[quote name='slickkill77']Moon is a cool movie is anyone hasn't seen it[/QUOTE]

Loved it! Sam Rockwell was outstanding in it. However I don't think it stands up to repeat viewing simply because it is kind of a sad, gut wrenching film.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Moon is the only one I'd be interested in, but as it's free on crackle, I think I'll pass:([/QUOTE]

The deal is dead..

bread's done
Back