Halo 4 LE $70 Best Buy YMMV

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
413 (100%)
Sorry if this is a repost/old news, but I just picked it up last night (while I was buying Hitman HD Collection) for this price since the cheapest I found it new on Ebay (meaning with codes unredeemed) was $75 + shipping. With the 100% trade-in credit (+10% for GCU), it might be a good day to buy the LE and trade-in your standard especially since the TIV is dropping like a rock.

Mine was also in a spacious sealed container thing (aka not spider-wrap), so it wasn't messed up or anything, nor was there a special clearance sticker anywhere so I think this is a standard price drop across the board.

Worth it if you don't have the Map Pass (included, $25 separately) and are a sucker for steelbooks/LE goodies like I am. And unlike the Reach LE/CE, it actually seems pretty limited so I don't see the price dipping much lower anytime soon.

Here's what it comes with for those who don't already know:
Limited Edition Contents
• War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE. ($25 if bought separately)

• Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options. No longer necessary as all specializations have been released publicly.

• The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC's greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.

Digital content also included:
Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
• Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
• Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
• Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin Recruit Armor with Prime Skin, not available elsewhere
• Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle Not available elsewhere
• An exclusive in-game emblem Not available elsewhere
• Xbox LIVE Avatar prop* Cryotube Prop, is purchaseable on XBLM currently for 320 MSP/$4.
• Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set*Assuming this is also on Marketplace for 320 MSP/$4 per gender, but code includes avatars for both genders.
The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armor customization schematic (It's pretty legit), an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: The Spartan-IVs.

It was posted awhile ago. They dropped the price on most of the LE/CE titles (Borderlands 2, NBA 2k13, Halo 4, etc..).

bread's done
Back