Darksiders II (PC) $9.99 at Target

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I didn't see a thread for this, I apologize if it's old.

I saw this on Reddit and decided to test it for myself. Apparently it's a temporary price cut. I scanned it and it did indeed ring up at $9.99. I scanned the limited edition.

And yes, the CD Key does activate on Steam.

Just an fyi, people were selling steam codes for less. I was able to grab a key for $4 from the steam trading thread.

[quote name='lwhitit']Just an fyi, people were selling steam codes for less. I was able to grab a key for $4 from the steam trading thread.[/QUOTE]

true, but a physical copy is nice.. plus, the LE includes some dlc :)

I noticed it on an endcap tonight when I was there. Comes with Argul's Tomb DLC. It's this price through Saturday the 9th. $9.49 if you use your target red card.

I saw this when I was on work yesterday and didn't even feel like posting it since it has been so much cheaper elsewhere for the keys.

I am glad someone did however and others are actually wanting it! I know my location has like 6 that have been sitting there forever.

[quote name='Scorch']true, but a physical copy is nice.. plus, the LE includes some dlc :)[/QUOTE]

Ya i was going to add it on an edit but i am on my phone. To some it is worth it, for others the base game is plenty. The game is worth $10 easy if you love the first or any recent zelda game.

So the Xbox 360 version was marked 9.99 at my local target. I did see, however, that the tag had the PC DPCI number and that it was incorrectly marked.

I want it on PC because the console versions run at 30 fps, and I let the guy know it was incorrectly marked lol.

I have a PC copy on hold at another local target, about to go pick it up

I picked up a copy in addition to the downloadable version I previously purchased, just in case no one picks up the Darksiders franchise.

Honestly, is there reason to think this game won't be $5 during the Summer Sale? I'm asking because I'm on the fence but I'm not in any rush.

[quote name='zubalove']Honestly, is there reason to think this game won't be $5 during the Summer Sale? I'm asking because I'm on the fence but I'm not in any rush.[/QUOTE]

I'm picking it up now in case no one picks up the franchise, and the game goes out of production forever. Even the digital copies are apparently affected, as the Amazon rep said he may be instructed to delist select THQ games (that aren't transferred to new ownership) from the digital store at any time. So I'd rather be safe than wait for a possible lower price.

[quote name='hordak']I'm bummed that I missed out on this!!![/QUOTE]
Good bump :mrgreen:

I thought it was bumped because people found console versions at this price. :(

[quote name='hordak']I'm bummed that I missed out on this!!![/QUOTE]

I swear I'll wreck you mate, I swear on me mum's life:p Got my hopes up.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I swear I'll wreck you mate, I swear on me mum's life:p Got my hopes up.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping someone will say, "This sale was extended! Go to your local Target... NOW!"

bread's done
Back