What Games Do You Wish Had Online Support/Multiplayer?

SolidSnake86

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Many games today have online multiplayer, leaderboards, etc, but what classic games do you wish had online features?

Personally, if I had to pick just one, it would be Crash Team Racing for the PS1. Online multiplayer racing and battle modes would have been too awesome for words.

I'm not a 'pro gamer' by any stretch, so I never held any illusions that I'd one day reign at online mulitplayer in, say, MW2 or Marvel vs. Capcom - in fact, I often have my ass handed to me in most online games. However, I mastered every facet of Crash Team Racing back in the day, and would be confident that I'd rank on the highest leaderboards. I remember having mock tournaments with friends and I'd crush them all. To take that online would be amazing.

None. Couch based multiplayer has always been the best, I wouldn't wish any of the older games had it.

Get off my lawn, etc. :oldman:

I'm with blindinglights for the most part. There are a few games that could have benefited from an update automatic update or two if it were theoretically possible.

n64 WWF No Mercy would have been even more awesome if it had multiplayer at the time.

I grew up eventually and now detest wrestling, but the game is still a classic and I spent many nights over friend's houses in a 4-way match ganging up on one particular guy to make him rage.

gotta say there cld be an interesting online bioshock multiplayer where u maybe start with jst the wrench and have to find the ammo before an all out brawl or a fight where a player can play as splicers or big daddys etc. maybe like halos zombie games where one player starts as a bigdaddy and anyone killed becomes a splicer and must take out the remaining players
interms of old games super street fighter for snes and granturismo 2 for ps1

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back