Omerta City of Gangsters (Strategic + Turn-Based Gangster Battles) $40 pre-order X360

Asgardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Just trying to spread the word, a gangster strategy game with turn-based tactical combat on console!!! I want to see a lot more titles like this. Please take a look and consider buying it.

It's $10 off atm at amazon.

Trailer

Gameplay on X360

51DzbOhyaKL._AA300_.jpg

I've had this game on my radar for a little while now. Still deciding if I should pay full price or wait for a price drop (so far all games released by Kalypso on the X360 have dropped to at least $20, if not lower).

Don't mean to bring in the negative too much but I was really let down by the PC version. Usually I can still see redeeming qualities in games like this, but Kalypso missed on a lot of fronts here. Take a gander at the Steam forums for the game to get a more fleshed out opinion, but I'd wait for the price to go down.

yea jsut a little warning for you console owners as i am happy with the game and enjoying it, but its not as deep i thought or wanted it to be. Also i love the tropico series made by haemimont games so I bought the game from GMG for $25 and happy with it for that price but no way i'll pay $40. So i say Wait for a price drop.

Based on the description I thought it might be a facebook game. I love tactical games but this one looks pretty weak.

[quote name='Prismatico']Don't mean to bring in the negative too much but I was really let down by the PC version. Usually I can still see redeeming qualities in games like this, but Kalypso missed on a lot of fronts here. Take a gander at the Steam forums for the game to get a more fleshed out opinion, but I'd wait for the price to go down.[/QUOTE]

yeah this is how i feel about the PC version as well...

bread's done
Back