- - - - -

Buying one game from one GS to another?

#1 FlyingAce39   Flyin' High Again CAGiversary!   566 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

FlyingAce39

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

OK, this is gonna get confusing, but Gamestop has a deal going where they are doing the B1G1 50% deal on PS2 and Wii games. Since I just got a Wii, both of the games I want are in the local area. The problem? They're at separate locations in the same city. So here's my question; Could I buy a game at one location and get the 2nd game (which is at the 2nd location) at 50% off? Technically, I am buying two games, but picking it up at different locations, right? Or am I just in my fantasy world again? :cry:

#2 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6854 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

Go to one, buy a second game with the same value as the game you want, go to the second location and exchange it for the game you want.

#3 Friend of Sonic   Toneman.org coming soon.. CAGiversary!   10141 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Friend of Sonic

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

I've also brought in my receipt before to do a return/rebuy. Usually they can do this without the games-- just the receipt is needed. This was a few years ago when I was heavy in the B2G1 game, but this should still work.

#4 SereneStream   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   105 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

SereneStream

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

ive done this several times the past month, just do what dohdough said and purchase 2 games then go to the other store to return the games and rebuy the game with the other game you wanted.

#5 Mr Dude65   CAG Uber-Veteran CAGiversary!   3161 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:19 AM

I know that some stores will send stuff to other locations, but it's YMMV.