Buying one game from one GS to another?

FlyingAce39

CAGiversary!
OK, this is gonna get confusing, but Gamestop has a deal going where they are doing the B1G1 50% deal on PS2 and Wii games. Since I just got a Wii, both of the games I want are in the local area. The problem? They're at separate locations in the same city. So here's my question; Could I buy a game at one location and get the 2nd game (which is at the 2nd location) at 50% off? Technically, I am buying two games, but picking it up at different locations, right? Or am I just in my fantasy world again? :cry:

Go to one, buy a second game with the same value as the game you want, go to the second location and exchange it for the game you want.

I've also brought in my receipt before to do a return/rebuy. Usually they can do this without the games-- just the receipt is needed. This was a few years ago when I was heavy in the B2G1 game, but this should still work.

ive done this several times the past month, just do what dohdough said and purchase 2 games then go to the other store to return the games and rebuy the game with the other game you wanted.

bread's done
Back