*DEAD* Darksiders 2 (X360) $27 + $5 Ship (FSSS dead).

I want to check out this game, but it's bound to go cheaper. There's gotta be at least 2 million used copies floating around. I'm surprised I haven't been able to scoop this up for $15 by now.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I want to check out this game, but it's bound to go cheaper. There's gotta be at least 2 million used copies floating around. I'm surprised I haven't been able to scoop this up for $15 by now.[/QUOTE]

You and me both, I've been waiting for a GF sale on it for awhile now. The original dropped very quickly.

I don't know if any of you CAG's game on your PC, but Target has the LE for $9.99 as a temporary price cut until Saturday. You can play it with your X360 controller so it's a win win.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I want to check out this game, but it's bound to go cheaper. There's gotta be at least 2 million used copies floating around. I'm surprised I haven't been able to scoop this up for $15 by now.[/QUOTE]

seriously.

[quote name='zeldaking']I see $27 + $5 shipping[/QUOTE]

Looks like what they had that was "Fulfilled by Amazon.com" is gone. I'll change the title. That essentially makes the deal dead.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I don't know if any of you CAG's game on your PC, but Target has the LE for $9.99 as a temporary price cut until Saturday. You can play it with your X360 controller so it's a win win.[/QUOTE]

That's what makes the steady price for the console version even more surprising. It's been super cheap for PC a few times already. Alas, I do zero PC gaming.

bread's done
Back