Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch guidebook back on sale on Amazon, $26.39+FS

Guidebook, not game.

And for anyone in the fence, this guide is faaantastic. Haven't been so satisfied by one of these for a long time.

[quote name='Ionotropic']he said the guide, not the game[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Guidebook, not game.

And for anyone in the fence, this guide is faaantastic. Haven't been so satisfied by one of these for a long time.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I saw that price and read game. My face did this :hot: so I thought it was too good to be true. Turns out I just misread the topic. :cry:

[quote name='Woocls']Thanks, I saw that price and read game. My face did this :hot: so I thought it was too good to be true. Turns out I just misread the topic. :cry:[/QUOTE]

i don't wanna see that happen again, got it ?!?!

:) :)

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Guidebook, not game.

And for anyone in the fence, this guide is faaantastic. Haven't been so satisfied by one of these for a long time.[/QUOTE]

Second that. This is THE Role Playing Game for this console generation. Nothing else even comes close.

[quote name='musha666']Second that. This is THE Role Playing Game for this console generation. Nothing else even comes close.[/QUOTE]

Someone didn't play Demon's Souls

I'm still hoping to get the free one from Namco.

[quote name='musha666']Second that. This is THE Role Playing Game for this console generation. Nothing else even comes close.[/QUOTE]

I'd counter that with Tales of Vesperia. I think it's a much better game. Both are good though.

If I don't buy one now, what will my chances of getting one in the future be like? Anyone know if this is a limited run?

[quote name='willardhaven']I'm still hoping to get the free one from Namco.

I'd counter that with Tales of Vesperia. I think it's a much better game. Both are good though.[/QUOTE]
I love Vesperia but I think of NNK as an anime I get to play along with instead of a game. And for me that makes it the best anime in existence. So they're in different categories for me.

I'm also hoping that namco comes through but having 0 word of it since that subtle press release I'm getting nervous. I'm about ready to just pick this up and be done with dealing with Namco directly forever.

Better than Mass Effect? I highly doubt it. That being said I'm still super pumped to get my French WE in a month....

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Better than Mass Effect? I highly doubt it. That being said I'm still super pumped to get my French WE in a month....[/QUOTE]

mass effect 1? probably not

mass effect 2 isn't an rpg

mass effect 3 is one of the worst gaming experiences ive ever had.

I have not finished the game yet but at 30+ hours in I might have to agree with you. I consider Mass Effect 1 one of the best RPG's of all time and honestly I have had more fun with Ni No Kuni. If you're a fan of JRPG and you haven't played this game, you really need to do yourself a favor and buy it.

[quote name='retrad']mass effect 1? probably not

mass effect 3 is one of the worst gaming experiences ive ever had.[/QUOTE]

I actually liked mass effect 3 well besides the ending, had fun playing it

[quote name='Yamato']If I don't buy one now, what will my chances of getting one in the future be like? Anyone know if this is a limited run?[/QUOTE]

I think it was supposed to be a limited run but with the whole Wizards Edition fiasco and offering a free guide, it's unclear if there will be another printing.

[quote name='Yamato']If I don't buy one now, what will my chances of getting one in the future be like? Anyone know if this is a limited run?[/QUOTE]
If you have the spare cash, I'd go and buy it, you probably won't buy it for much cheaper in the future. Also, Amazon has ran out already, this is like the second time they have stocked up, so it's probably not going to be around for long, so the price may actually shoot up.

I got lucky yesterday... Gamestop.com website showed store near me still had one. Ended up that someone opened it instore to browse and manager put it in back . Book was in great condition and DLC voucher was still good. They gave me $10 off because it was open.

One of the best guides I have seen.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Actually 143[/QUOTE]
Weird. I guess someone who was going to order 100 of them canceled their order.

[quote name='dagarcia2678']I got lucky yesterday... Gamestop.com website showed store near me still had one. Ended up that someone opened it instore to browse and manager put it in back . Book was in great condition and DLC voucher was still good. They gave me $10 off because it was open.

One of the best guides I have seen.[/QUOTE]

So you paid $30 for an unsealed copy? Yes very lucky lol. Glad you're enjoying it.

Off topic, but why are the Griffy DLC codes selling for so much on eBay? Are they not planning on releasing them to the public in the future?

[quote name='Taren Fox']Off topic, but why are the Griffy DLC codes selling for so much on eBay? Are they not planning on releasing them to the public in the future?[/QUOTE]

Most likely people selling them because the "Hype" is very high right now and because they know it's likely it may be released in the future for a couple dollars :p Who knows though :) As for the people buying them... I think the griffy is one of the best familiars, so a lot of people are looking

This guide is well worth it. Tons of great art, and the familiar list is a must-have for anyone who has to catch-em-all. If you didn't jump when it was $22 and were on the fence, I suggest jumping now. As for depreciation, I have no idea.

1 is easily the best in the series.

2 is an rpg, what would make you think otherwise??

3's ending is weak but not nearly as bad as people complain about. The previous 30 hours ment nothing? No way.

This, so hard. Anyone who thinks ME is the best RPG this gen probably started gaming this gen. Its a shooter, and a subpar one at that. No dice rolls, no RPG.

If Mass Effect 3 is one of the worst gaming experiences you've ever had, I am jealous of your gaming experiences.

[quote name='Flowstance']This, so hard. Anyone who thinks ME is the best RPG this gen probably started gaming this gen. Its a shooter, and a subpar one at that. No dice rolls, no RPG.[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, what? Why would previous generation experience be necessary to determine the best RPG of this generation?

Wow, sold out again. Glad I got mine earlier today. Thanks for the heads up!

You can still pre order from BN.com if you want it, the web site says it won't ship until later, but you never know, and it's cheaper than this and hey, you still get it... I have one an order pending through them I put in a couple days ago, I'll cancel it if I can get this one sooner.

If these people were smart they would just make more wizard editions and guides to sate demand. They would make a fortune. Price gouged sales on Ebay between private buyers and sellers do not net them a dime.

[quote name='Super Sonic']If these people were smart they would just make more wizard editions and guides to sate demand. They would make a fortune. Price gouged sales on Ebay between private buyers and sellers do not net them a dime.[/QUOTE]
The thing is these type of products aren't easy to just "throw together." People like to imagine a big factory some place just sitting empty with nothing to do but that's not how it works. Those machines don't just sit there doing nothing. They have to interrupt a scheduled production to redo these and that costs money. They need a production run that justifies that added expense to do all this again but the problem is that when the product is finished and ready to ship out will demand still be high enough to require the supply they've had to make? Some times it is, most often it's not. How many of these people buying it off ebay are going to be ok waiting until march or later to get their "must have" game?

When demand is so freakishly high many are willing to pay $350+ a pop I'd wager switching gears would be worth the cost.

[quote name='Super Sonic']When demand is so freakishly high many are willing to pay $350+ a pop I'd wager switching gears would be worth the cost.[/QUOTE]

Only because it's rare. If it was mass produced, it'd sell for the MSRP. The fact that so many fans got their SE pre-orders cancled caused a lot of rage. Would they really re-release the SE? It'd be bad for PR.

[quote name='Taren Fox']Only because it's rare. If it was mass produced, it'd sell for the MSRP. The fact that so many fans got their SE pre-orders cancled caused a lot of rage. Would they really re-release the SE? It'd be bad for PR.[/QUOTE]
This would also be true. It would create new problems and not really fix the old ones. If it saw a second printing all the people trying to buy it up cause it's rare would not be nearly as interested and we'd see thousands of these wasting away at BBs and on Amazon.

[quote name='Super Sonic']When demand is so freakishly high many are willing to pay $350+ a pop I'd wager switching gears would be worth the cost.[/QUOTE]

You'd be wrong. These businesses aren't afraid of money. If it was profitable enough to do so, they would do so.

[quote name='Super Sonic']If these people were smart they would just make more wizard editions and guides to sate demand. They would make a fortune. Price gouged sales on Ebay between private buyers and sellers do not net them a dime.[/QUOTE]

It's not like a guy is sitting on a production line waiting to push a button. The demand is there cause its rare. If the WE was as produced as most CE them it wouldn't be worth what its fetching on the open market.

Does anybody even know how big of a production run they had? A lot of the prices on eBay are being made because of the mistakes that Digital River created. I could really care two shits if they reproduce it, it probably wouldn't include the starter stuff anyway.

Just threw away a $200 profit by opening my Wizard Edition. Don't regret it for a second. Gonna pop it in first thing tomorrow and play all day.

bread's done
Back