Gamefly: ps3 London 2012 Olympics $8 shipped

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Batman worth $10? I'd also probably be splitting it with an 8 year old.[/QUOTE]

The 8 year old would like it. I've played a handful of Lego games with the kid before and this was the best one so far IMO. I would say a good but at that price.

[quote name='mrclutch']The 8 year old would like it. I've played a handful of Lego games with the kid before and this was the best one so far IMO. I would say a good but at that price.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'll jump on it then. I haven't played any LEGO games since the first Star Wars on the original Xbox. I'll give this one a go. Will give us something to play together.

Thanks. Picked up a Batman for $10.50. I actually like the LEGO games. They are fun change of pace from all the FPS and RPGs.

Ohh thanks, took Ghost Recon Future Soldier!
smile.gif

Good finds OP. I would be in for Lego Batman 2, but I know I probably won't play it with my backlog, so I will hold off. Maybe someone else gets a copy and they want it more.

Bought Lego Batman 2 for Xbox. I really liked the first one.

Also, I'll vouch for Sniper V2 at $13. The kill cam is ridiculously fun in that game.

Should have waited on Future Soldier, bought it a few months ago when they had that 2 games for 50% off with a promo code and I still haven't touched it. Hopefully a few of you pick it up so there are more people to co-op with.

Sniper V2 sure is stubborn. I've been waiting for a $10 price point for awhile.

FYI for those who may not be aware, a Complete version comes out soon that will have several DLC packs. It is supposed to be $30.

[quote name='strizay']do these used games usually complete? Or are they in some crappy generic box.[/QUOTE]
complete with unused dlc codes but the quality of the disc is random

[quote name='Pozessed']Not gonna use this. Expires on the 10th.

$5 off Code
NMCR3MN9TCJCWXP4[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but it wouldn't let me use it. Says it is not attached to my account.

[quote name='Lucian']Thanks, but it wouldn't let me use it. Says it is not attached to my account.[/QUOTE]

My fault, it didn't say if it was or not.

Lego Batman is also really good to play with the gf. She doesn't play a lot of games, but loves the Lego series. It's a good deal to jump on.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Ghost Recon single player campaign is lots fun. It's worth the $10 for sure.[/QUOTE]

I have to argue this one. I thought the campaign was absolutely terrible. It was the only FPS campaign released that year that lasted more than 6-7 hours but it's the only one I wish would have been over in 3.

The multiplayer, on the other hand, was very addicting and had a good shot at being something great. Connection problems began the downfall.

[quote name='strizay']do these used games usually complete? Or are they in some crappy generic box.[/QUOTE]

I've heard people with bad experiences with the shape of the disc. Personally, I've bought about 8 used games from them without a single problem. Disc has always been flawless, DLC always unused and always original case. Must be luck of the draw.

I got this at $10 on BF weekend from Microsoft Store new, and just got around to playing it. Personally, I didn't like the campaign. Some parts glitched and were confusing. Story itself was decent and multiplayer isn't bad, but I'm not sure how many people still play it.

For real? I just bought this from them last week for $15. I've never had to return anything to GF, is it possible to return my old copy for a refund?

[quote name='iamsmart']For real? I just bought this from them last week for $15. I've never had to return anything to GF, is it possible to return my old copy for a refund?[/QUOTE]

Unless it's defective, no. All sales are final.

bread's done
Back