3DS Fire Emblem Bundle $199.99
Sonic All-Star Racing $29.99

TRU

Buy 1, Get 1, 1/2 Off on all $19.99 titles

RCSS

Wii U Deluxe $349.97
Super Mario Bros. U $59.97
3DS XL $179.97

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time $39.99 (Vita $29.99)
Dead Space 3 $59.97

Walmart

Brain Age 3 $29.83
3DS $129.99

Is the Wal-Mart 3DS just a plain on 3DS and not the XL?

Also, is the Fire Emblem 3DS bundle an XL? All it says on the FS site is "3DS". They never say XL. Did they really bundle a new release with old hardware?

[quote name='Lukeweizer']Is the Wal-Mart 3DS just a plain on 3DS and not the XL?

Also, is the Fire Emblem 3DS bundle an XL? All it says on the FS site is "3DS". They never say XL. Did they really bundle a new release with old hardware?[/QUOTE]

Both the Wal-Mart 3DS and the Fire Emblem bundle are the regular 3DS.

On-topic: Thank you for posting the flyers. Why advertise Fire Emblem though, its sold out in all of GTA at both Futureshop and Best Buy.

Another thing, Ni No Kuni is $55, competing with PSN? :whistle2:k

Nothing for me this week, but thanks a ton for posting these, I never receive flyers.

Even at $0 off Ni No Kuni is a steal. Loving it so far.

Ye slow week but just wanna chirp in and thank you do much for posting these. I was going to make a post asking if someone was going to keep doing this because its needed and very useful. Thanks .

Cheers OP. I haven't been to Toys 'R' Us in a while. That BOGO might be worth checking out.

[quote name='CoachHines']
Another thing, Ni No Kuni is $55, competing with PSN? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Well one of the reasons for that in the first place is because the game is a 22GB download and install. Would definitely recommend retail over digital there.

[quote name='DoctorbGonzo']Is 2000 MS Points normal? I thought it was normally 1400 points for $20 or 2800 points for $40.[/QUOTE]

I've seen 500 pt cards before at EB Games and I'm pretty sure they carried some 2000 pt cards over the holidays, but the 1400/2800 denominations are definitely the more common.

Now that you mention it, I think they even sell 1200 point cards at some places that are specifically branded with Call of Duty games so you get just enough for the map packs.

Borderlands 2 is back down to $39.99 at EB.
I've been kicking myself for not picking it up at that price sooner, but now my backlog is so huge I'm not sure I can justify buying it.

[quote name='DoctorbGonzo']Is 2000 MS Points normal? I thought it was normally 1400 points for $20 or 2800 points for $40.[/QUOTE]

The 2k point card is "Teh Haloz 4" branded, so I think they're selling is as a "Season Pass" type of thing (the Haloz Season pass is 2k points).

Not to get all ranty over here, but it's INSANE to me that people would pay $60 for the game and an additional $30 for a couple of map packs. Remember when content like that was, y'know', actually INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE? Maybe you had to complete a couple of super hard challenges/side missions in order to unlock the content, but you weren't expected to shell out another 50% of the original purchase price for it...

/rant

Don't know what kind of $19.99 games TRU have here in Ottawa but I'll definitely take a look tomorrow. Thanks for posting this, retro.elite!

[quote name='JetEngineJesus']The 2k point card is "Teh Haloz 4" branded, so I think they're selling is as a "Season Pass" type of thing (the Haloz Season pass is 2k points).

Not to get all ranty over here, but it's INSANE to me that people would pay $60 for the game and an additional $30 for a couple of map packs. Remember when content like that was, y'know', actually INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE? Maybe you had to complete a couple of super hard challenges/side missions in order to unlock the content, but you weren't expected to shell out another 50% of the original purchase price for it...

/rant[/QUOTE]

You could also argue that extra maps and whatnot would've been saved for the next Halo game, and players would have to be content with what was originally shipped on the disc. I don't mind spending $30 for content that's going to be released over 6 months and gives me an excuse to go back to a game I've beaten. Just think of it as an expansion pack.

bread's done
Back