Win Portable Xbox360/PS3, Gunnar Optik Eyewear, Gamer Grub and more!

Gamers Heroes

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

Gamer Grub have just launched their latest sweepstakes competition with some of their best prizes to date. I've highlighted the prizes below:

For those not aware, the GAEMS Vanguard system allows you to take your PS3/Xbox 360 on the go with a monitor and all the hardware you'll need, all rammed into a neat little carry case.

1st Place
GAEMS Vanguard
GUNNAR Optiks Gaming Eyewear - PPKs
KontrolFreek Havoc & Infinity Sets
Noobz the movie DVD – Actor Signed

One (1) Months Supply of Gamer Grub

2nd Place
GAEMS Sentry
GUNNAR Optiks - PPKs
KontrolFreek Havoc & Signature Set
Noobz the movie DVD - Actor Signed

Two (2) cases of Gamer Grub assorted

3rd Place
GUNNAR Optiks Gaming Eyewear - PPKs
KontrolFreek FPS Havoc & Signature Set
Noobz the movie DVD - Actor Signed

One (1) case of Gamer Grub assorted

If you want to win, simply enter the contest here.

[quote name='Teujip']entered OP, thanks for the contest :) Good luck everyone[/QUOTE]

You're most welcome, thanks for entering :D

[quote name='Yannie Boy']I entered. Why not?[/QUOTE]

You gotta be in it to win it :D

I entered but put that Facebook post to "Only Me"...I really don't want a big pair of tits with "CHECK OUT MY BIG PACKAGE" on my timeline for my family to see.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']I entered but put that Facebook post to "Only Me"...I really don't want a big pair of tits with "CHECK OUT MY BIG PACKAGE" on my timeline for my family to see.[/QUOTE]

You would not believe the different in click-through rate when a pair of breasts are involved. One of the sad facts of life :( lol

We've had some issues with the "Click here to enter" not working on certain browsers. If anyone experiences any difficulty please let me know.

Much appreciated :D

I never understood the concept of "Gaming Glasses" What do they do? What's different then jus twearing sunglasses while you play to cut down light??

When I saw that promo image I felt like I was transported to the 90's. Is that Casper Van Dien holding a nerf gun?...¬_¬

[quote name='Darklurkr23']I never understood the concept of "Gaming Glasses" What do they do? What's different then jus twearing sunglasses while you play to cut down light??[/QUOTE]

They're meant to reduce eye fatigue....Whatever that is :D

The gamer grub snacks are surprisingly good, my local Best Buy was handing them out during midnight launches last year. Too bad I can't find them sold anywhere...

No Facebook, but thanks for the contest anyway. I have a pair of Gunnar glasses that I use for work because I sit a foot and a half from a 22 inch monitor, which after hours a day would cause headaches. I actually think they work in keeping my eyes from getting 'fatigued', they are said to prevent your eyes from drying, thus keeping them from getting irritated and they block out the 'harmful' light. They magnify ever so slightly and that leads to the most interesting plus of the glasses, reduced neck strain. I use quotations because I can't prove they work, but I think they do and I'm not getting headaches anymore, so I think they're worth it for that reason alone. I got them on woot and I've seen them once or twice more since, so if you can get a good deal, do it.

bread's done
Back