Syndicate PC: $6 w/ Free Shipping at Newegg

[quote name='pdjones']is it worth it even at that price?[/QUOTE]

I've only played the demo really, but if you are looking for a game to play coop it seems competent enough for $6. I bought it for $5 digitally recently, just havent played yet

Yeah it is. The campaign is short, and the boss fights are easy as hell even on the higher difficulties. It's a blast to play through though. The soundtrack is pretty good as well.

Oh heck yeah it is. It is like one of those sleeper hits of last year (like the Darkness 2). Plays great. I bought it at $40 at the time and it was worth every penny. The co-op is fun as heck!

Does anyone who has this wanna team up for some coop? I havent touched it yet and dont want to til I can play with some friends

Yeah, i'm also interested if this needs Origin as well. I just got rid of it from my system and don't want it back on there. Can anyone comment on that? Thanks.

Coop matchmaking in Syndicate is awful. The leveling up rewards are huge power jumps and vital to surviving higher difficulties. As a newbie you won't find any appropriate lobbies.

I really enjoyed the game but don't see myself going back to it after a play through. As fun as the coop is the power disparity ruins low level play.

Origin on PC too sadly. It's a nice port otherwise.

i would buy but i add it to my cart and said the promo code isnt for that item.... anyone else getting that? but also thanks for that amazon tip.

nm guys the code works i must have entered it wrong...haha
thanks for this OP i haven been look for some new pc games to play. But i have been waiting for this for cheap for a while.

Love the game, but no amount of love would convince me to install EA's Origin software onto my PC.

Enjoying it on my PS3 though, finally dropped to $19.99 on amazon (sold by amazon), I ended up caving in earlier and getting it at about $24.

bread's done
Back