The Darkness 2 9.99 @ Bestbuy.com

iamreq

CAG Newbie
CAG wont allow me to post links, because im a new member, but The Darkness II is 9.99 at bestbuy.com

Hope this hasn't been posted before, just ordered 1 for in store pick up at my local best buy

Had a blast playing through this game! If it was PS3, I'd probably pick up a copy. Already finished it on the X360 from a Redbox Promo during launch.

[quote name='DeathDream']I bought this for $10 five or so months ago from the last BB deal of the day. I still haven't played it XD[/QUOTE]

I think it was $12 if I recall correctly. It's a good time. You should play through it. I'm a huge fan of the original so this one was quite enjoyable.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I think it was $12 if I recall correctly. It's a good time. You should play through it. I'm a huge fan of the original so this one was quite enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

Same here man, BL2 has been keeping me really busy and entertained

I just looked through my backlog, saw I had the game. I too bought it at BB when they had it for $10 as well. I wasn't sure I owned it cause I couldn't remember if I played 1 or 2

I paid $40 for the game a while ago. I loved the first game and figure I'd get right into the sequel. Game sits on my shelf untouched. Wish I'd waited for this $10 price.

I too picked this up back when it was DOTD for $11.99 and never even played it before trading it in for a slight profit during some promotion. Went ahead and bit again since I've only heard great things about it.

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon:

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In the 'product details' section you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']damn already not available for shipping and with the blizzard where i live, I guess I'm not getting darkness 2 lol[/QUOTE]

Store pickup so they put it on hold for you

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I think it was $12 if I recall correctly. It's a good time. You should play through it. I'm a huge fan of the original so this one was quite enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

I remember it was 9.99. Still got the receipt

shit my heart just skipped a beat because I read this as 'darkSIDERS 2' rofl

darkness 2 kicks ass, don't get me wrong, but I got it on release date and got 1000/1000 on it looooong ago. Definitely worth it at $10.

I actually thought the game wasn't that good. It's definitely worth $9.99, but it was a major major step back from The Darkness IMO. It went from a free-roaming, puzzle solving unique experience, to a mainstream tear enemies apart 8 hour game.

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In the 'product details' section you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

[/QUOTE]

Please stop posting this is every thread. Thanks

[quote name='ChaosLaw']shit my heart just skipped a beat because I read this as 'darkSIDERS 2' rofl

darkness 2 kicks ass, don't get me wrong, but I got it on release date and got 1000/1000 on it looooong ago. Definitely worth it at $10.[/QUOTE]

You and me both...

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

:)[/QUOTE]

You literally do post this everywhere...

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']damn already not available for shipping and with the blizzard where i live, I guess I'm not getting darkness 2 lol[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem, but now that Amazon has it, I got mine!

Amazon always coming thru! price match is the best thing ever

Edit: Annddd I still have points on amazon! No money out of pocket? yes please!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']I remember it was 9.99. Still got the receipt[/QUOTE]
The (first) DoTD was $12, you must be referring to another sale.

Also, the LE comes with a cool double sided poster.

:)[/QUOTE]
I was wondering when you would show up with ctrlv :lol:

[quote name='Izod517']You and me both...[/QUOTE]

Got me. Was surprised when I picked it up and saw what I had bought. DOH! Relieved to hear that it is good.

Lol I keep thinking its Darksiders 2 too, but since every other comment on this game is that its good im def in for one. Gives me a reason to go out in the blizzard and possibly freeze to death like that guy on Rura Penthe's surface.

Thanks iamreq

[quote name='dino88']Please stop posting this is every thread. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Amazon price matched. So, I think I'll keep posting.

Have BB credit, but not in stock nearby. I'll hold off. Can't imagine I won't be able to find it at this price another time. Plus, my backlog is huge.

bread's done
Back