Band Hero/GH/PowerGig Bundles Xbox/Ps3 $29.99 at Tuesday Morning Stores 2/10

Six6Sick

CAGiversary!
There's a store in Dallas Texas called "Tuesday Morning" I'm not sure if there is more of these stores in other states you can check.Starting Feb.10 Band Hero (full set guitar, drums ,and mic for $29.99 reg $159

Yep, I know of a few over in Western NY, too. Lol...I'm really tempted to check it out even though I already have the game and the last thing I need is another set of toy instruments taking up space among my real instruments. But I've been using the Rock Band drums for the Guitar Hero games...hrrmm... Are the Band Hero drums worth it to play the 5 lane drum charts instead of the dumbed down 4 lane charts?

Never heard of Tuesday Morning, so chances are there aren't any around here. Shame, I've been meaning to upgrade from the Wii games to 360/PS3, and this would have been pretty good.

I had never heard of this store, but it turns out we do have them. Thanks for the heads up! I may check it out as I only have RB1 instruments. :( Thanks OP!!

These stores exist in Minnesota, I go there sometimes for scrapbooking stuff. They have tons of other random things but rarely videogames. Kind of reminds of TJ Maxx.

They had books for a penny one time. They were terrible...

I don't know if it was just the bundle I bought from Newegg, but the drum set that came with my Band Hero Kit was fucking terrible. All the the wires for it were crumbling apart and the pedal doesn't even work.

Huh, turns out there's five of them within 15 miles of me. I've been dying for another Rock Band guitar, but the outrageous prices might just make me get another GH guitar, instead (but I really, really like using the solo buttons on the Squiers - I know it's weird).

Wow, never heard of them before but apparently they do have stores in socal and I've drove past one a thousand times without ever noticing them.

Thanks for the heads up OP!!!

I actually was at one last week and they had some Tony Hawk Ride packs as well. Yeah, not usually a place where you find video games, but you can find all sorts of stuff that retailers are trying to get rid of.

[quote name='TheCro']I don't know if it was just the bundle I bought from Newegg, but the drum set that came with my Band Hero Kit was fucking terrible. All the the wires for it were crumbling apart and the pedal doesn't even work.[/QUOTE]

No, I think that was a well documented problem since launch. I’m pretty sure if you contact Activision they will replace your drums. I know they still were replacing them as of a few months ago, worth a shot now I’d say.

[quote name='litepink']No, I think that was a well documented problem since launch. I’m pretty sure if you contact Activision they will replace your drums. I know they still were replacing them as of a few months ago, worth a shot now I’d say.[/QUOTE]

It is a common problem with these drum sets about 50% of them have defective wire casing on kick pedal and some on the cymbal wiring as well. Activision will replace these however on their warranty website.

[quote name='TheCro']I don't know if it was just the bundle I bought from Newegg, but the drum set that came with my Band Hero Kit was fucking terrible. All the the wires for it were crumbling apart and the pedal doesn't even work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the midi cable in mine was junk but it was clear someone had opened the box and replaced parts because my drum kit and foot pedal were brand new and in perfect working order.

If you are only interested in the instruments for PS3, just grab the PS2 bundle from Gamestop for $19.99 - they are the same.

The drums in this kit are the same as the ones that came with Guitar Hero: World Tour and the wire coating will disintegrate.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Never heard of Tuesday Morning, so chances are there aren't any around here. Shame, I've been meaning to upgrade from the Wii games to 360/PS3, and this would have been pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Good to know they aren't near your room..
I have never heard heard of them in my location.

Thanks just bought one for PS3, been wanting the guitar to play GH3 and the drums and mic are a good bonus so I can play with my girl!

Stopped in today and didn't see any band bundles, but they had a treasure trove of other leftovers...from Guitar Hero WT/5 guitar bundles to PS2 Aerosmith guitar bundles (think most of the bundles were $15-20) to Tony Hawk Ride/Shred ($20) to DJ Hero 1 and 2 bundles ($15 or $20 I think) to the DS Guitar Hero games ($5-15 each) to PS3/Wii Rock Band 3 keyboards ($20) and beyond.

[quote name='MR_E']Stopped in today and didn't see any band bundles, but they had a treasure trove of other leftovers...from Guitar Hero WT/5 guitar bundles to PS2 Aerosmith guitar bundles (think most of the bundles were $15-20) to Tony Hawk Ride/Shred ($20) to DJ Hero 1 and 2 bundles ($15 or $20 I think) to the DS Guitar Hero games ($5-15 each) to PS3/Wii Rock Band 3 keyboards ($20) and beyond.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, there is one near me. Never gave it a 2nd thought - always thought it was like home goods or something in there. Guess I should check it out if there's some decent stuff there.

Wait. So I did a store locator for my zip code and it just lead me to a Sears Outlet Center......... am I missing something? lol I mean it's close to me but.......... I dunno.

huh, apparently I have one within about 8 miles of my house. Never even heard of it. Sad to hear the drum sets are so notoriously bad though, my niece and nephew wanted a new one to replace the one my 4 year old nephew destroyed. Might have to go take a look though.

Went to the one store that was on this side of the Ohio River and found nothing but PS2/PS3 bundles (pretty much the usual suspects like DJ Hero, GH World Tour, and just two Band Heroes). Nothing for me, in other words. Store looked like a typical Goodwill, too.

Like a couple others mentioned, you can contact Activision about the crappy drums in this set, send them back (they paid for my shipping) and receive the better build for free.

Only found PS2 stuff at the store near work - and some Ps3 keyboard RB3 bundles. Grabbed GH5 Guitar PS2 and GH:WT Dual Guitar bundles for $15.

Going to hit up one on the way home too.

[quote name='Chedeng88']To those who ordered online, anybody who has their shipments already en route?

Mine is still "Shipment Pending".[/QUOTE]

I placed my order last Friday and I got an instant email notification and funds were removed from my bank account. In order for me to get order status, I had to call customer service, and they told me the order processed, they are just waiting on shipment, which usually occurs in 3-4 business days, so it should ship either today or tomorrow for me. I guess my order status is "Shipment Pending" as well... :)

Checked three stores, only PS3 versions for Band Hero, Power Gig. PS2 versions of Guitar Hero III, Aerosmith and World Tour. PS3 and Wii versions of Rock Band keyboards and all versions of DJ Hero.

[quote name='Chedeng88']To those who ordered online, anybody who has their shipments already en route?

Mine is still "Shipment Pending".[/QUOTE]
I placed my order on friday and it shipped on Monday from TX, its now in NJ and its supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']Sold out online already. Anyone have any other good leads for a whole band bundle for ps3?[/QUOTE]

If you only need the instruments, get the PS2 bundle from Gamestop for $20 since they are the same as the PS3 instruments.

[quote name='whitereflection']If you only need the instruments, get the PS2 bundle from Gamestop for $20 since they are the same as the PS3 instruments.[/QUOTE]

Sold out online. One store, 25 miles away, has "Low Stock".

[quote name='Six6Sick']There's a store in Dallas Texas called "Tuesday Morning" I'm not sure if there is more of these stores in other states you can check.Starting Feb.10 Band Hero (full set guitar, drums ,and mic for $29.99 reg $159[/QUOTE]

Hey which one did you go to? The one in Farmers Branch? Any stock left?

[quote name='brennjc']I placed my order last Friday and I got an instant email notification and funds were removed from my bank account. In order for me to get order status, I had to call customer service, and they told me the order processed, they are just waiting on shipment, which usually occurs in 3-4 business days, so it should ship either today or tomorrow for me. I guess my order status is "Shipment Pending" as well... :)[/QUOTE]

Pfff... they have just cancelled my order. What a fuck company.

[quote name='smokeyp31']How much is the rockband keyboard for Ps3?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they were marked $19.99 at the store I went to.

Only the PS3 version of Band Hero (and tons of PS2 GH stuff) was in stock at Chalfont, PA location. Picked up the only "Walmart exclusive" DJ Hero 2 Party Pack for 360 (Both games, two turntables, one mic) for $14.99.

Go figure. I had one near me I didn't know about. I found a Renegade Edition of DJ Hero for the 360 that I picked up, but if someone can find one for the PS3. I'd be willing to trade.

Yea, mine also had about 4-5 more of those PS3 RB3 Keyboards as well.

I never saw this thread, but my wife wanted to go into the Tuesday Morning store in Buford, GA and I just happened to stumble into this sale, to my shock. I bought the Band Hero set for PS3 for $29.99 and the Rock Band 3 Keyboard/Game combo for Wii for $14.99. I will be honest, I was just about more happy with the keyboard/game combo than the other since I've never had a chance to play these games with a keyboard since it came out.

Never been to a Tuesday Morning. Found out there are several around me. Hit up a couple of them and scored all kinds of stuff. Couldn't find the Band Hero complete bundle but did find a 3rd Party PS3 Guitar for $4.99. Also picked up Koss Tony Bennett Headphones for $50.00 along with a few other things. I loved the stores! Thanks OP!

The only thing I'd be interested in would be a 360 Rock Band 2 drum set. Those are pretty hard to find though and fairly expensive when you do.

Checked again this weekend and didn't see any band hero bundles (despite a picture of it on a sale printout plastered on the game table)...or any empty space for them or sign that they'd been there. Looks like my store probably didn't get them in.

They probably did me a favor by removing the temptation, anyway. The last thing I need to do is to spend $30 and deal with warranty issues on bad cords/pedals for another fake drum kit I don't have room for...lol

bread's done
Back