Minecraft Voltz Server anyone?

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!
Well I recently decided that I have had enough of towny and all the pay to play features in most online maps and decided to create my own. It is a voltz server similiar to tekkit and those kinds of mods.My server can run up to 10 people roughly (I might be upgrading it if it gets popular). I go with a sharing philosophy where I ask you leave your items when you get off but you have access to everyone's stuff. I dont really care about if you setup in my base or set your own up as mine is small and can only really support a few people. Right now I am mining resources working on getting electric boards and circuits to create amazing items such as a nuclear reactor and a large hadron collider. If your interested in joining the server send me a PM and I will share the TS and Server info. The reason I am not posting it here is to try to keep it limited unless I wish to expand. I am on the server 9 PM to 2 AM EST for the most part and on weekends I am on more depending on what the wife has me doing.
If you wish to add me on steam my name is LlamaNinja.
Here is the link for voltz and a tutorial.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='teknikalei']Are minecraft noobs allowed? I will watch the tutorial and log in and attempt to help and/or build stuff that doesn't suck.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah right now I am working on power armor for everyone on the server and finding enderman to get to the end portal. So that way I have a lot of enderman to fight. Also add me on steam so that way I know if people are on or so I can tell them that a few guys are on. LlamaNinja

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back