Newegg.com $8.99 Free Shipping Bejeweled 3 (with Zuma & Feeding Frenzy 2) PS3 Version

Pretty good deal, but I haven't exhausted the Plants vs Zombies/Peggle/Heavy Weapon combo that I got a while back, so I'll hold off until I need another casual game. Definitely Go for the PS3 version if you can (or the 360 copy of Zumas Revenge, which is basically the same thing)

[quote name='Chadwilly']Thank you! I wasn't aware of that!
Can I change the title to specify PS3 Version?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just go to Edit -> Go Advanced and chance the title there.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Yeah, just go to Edit -> Go Advanced and chance the title there.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

I want this for the lady in my life.. SHe dont' play games but when we went to Japan, she fell in love with Zuma, on the little tv thingies on our airplane seats..

How do you know ZUMA is included in this? I see no mention of it on newegg?

let me know..

oNe

[quote name='Sean Price']I want this for the lady in my life.. SHe dont' play games but when we went to Japan, she fell in love with Zuma, on the little tv thingies on our airplane seats..

let me know..

oNe[/QUOTE]

If you look on the box art, is says "Includes 2 Bonus Games: Zuma and Feeding Frenzy 2"

[quote name='Sean Price']I want this for the lady in my life.. SHe dont' play games but when we went to Japan, she fell in love with Zuma, on the little tv thingies on our airplane seats..

let me know..

oNe[/QUOTE]

FYI: I'm thinking Zuma in only on the PS3 version of the game

[quote name='Chadwilly']FYI: I'm thinking Zuma in only on the PS3 version of the game[/QUOTE]

Not surprising since Zuma's been printed to death on various discs for the 360. It can be had on the 360 for $2.99 used at Gamestop along with Feeding Frenzy (1), Pac-Man Championship Edition (not the superior DX version, though), Uno and Boom Boom Rocket. And that disc was reprinted in a double disc case along with Sega Superstars Tennis, which was shipped out with older arcade consoles, so there's an ass ton of them floating around thanks to RRODs (...RRsOD?)

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/ga...is-xbox-live-arcade-compilation-2-discs/76689

Plus, it's also on Popcap Arcade Vol. 1 (with Bejeweled 2, Feeding Frenzy and Astro Pop) and Plants vs. Zombies (with Peggle) on the 360 as well. It might be on another disc too.

[quote name='Sean Price']d@mmit, I missed out.. its back up to $20...

any suggestions?
[/QUOTE]

I got mine at Gamestop for $9.99 in store. I think I've also seen it for $14.99 at Walmart and Best Buy.

bread's done
Back