Best Buy - IN STORE - uDraw Tablet w/uDraw Studio Instant Artist PS3/X360 - $4.99

Damn. Closest store to me that has this in stock is farther than I'm willing to drive. Guess I'll save my $5 for black tar heroin.

Video games keep me off the street!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brash_Attack']Guess I'll save my $5 for black tar heroine.[/QUOTE]

Heroine. Ah, you people crack me up.

Just a heads-up:
During the $6 deal most of these were already open box.

[quote name='phoenixlau']I feel pretty dumb biting at $8, haven't even put in the batteries yet.[/QUOTE]

Might be worth it if they come with Duracell batteries?

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Jesus!!!
How low can it go?[/QUOTE]
Considering that a lot of stores are sold out and this is only instore pickup, my guess is this is it.

At $5, it really does have to be pretty much at or below actual materials cost, not even including assembly labor, shipping, and definitely not including development cost. It's no wonder that this was the nail in THQ's coffin.

I bought it last time it was on sale at 6 dollars. I use this solely for PC control. It is really a great mouse alternative when you do computer from a distance. I found that it's best used when you play turn based strategy games like Civ5 and HOMM series. 5 dollar is nothing. Go get it. It is useful.

Damn right I'm gonna go get my dollar!

In all seriousness, I picked this up for $6 and it was worth it, I mainly use it for Osu! and its been fantastic for that. I wish the click sensitivity with the actual pen was better, but for $6 I'm not complaining. I haven't yet, but it seems like it would work well if you want to use your mouse from a distance.

Well was tempted until I learned I have to drive 1 hour and a half to Raleigh where the closet one is available lol. Only $5! Wooo, who needs gas right.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Jesus!!!
How low can it go?[/QUOTE]

129146895848800101.jpg

[quote name='gordojones88']So this is pretty much just like a Wii U . . .

except better graphics ?[/QUOTE]

lolwut

Wii U has better graphics and not just an "HD Wii"

[quote name='SuperMario64']lolwut

Wii U has better graphics and not just an "HD Wii"[/QUOTE]

I have one of those high end Samsung LCD Tvs. Will I be able to see a large graphical improvement on the Wii U vs the PS3 or Xbox 360?

I thought the specs were pretty much similar when it comes to graphics, but the Wii U has the touchpad and good games like Mario. I haven't researched Wii U console reviews very much.

I was gonna get one, but a friend reminded me that it's a uDraw. :/

If by some miracle this drops to $3, I will get it then.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I have one of those high end Samsung LCD Tvs. Will I be able to see a large graphical improvement on the Wii U vs the PS3 or Xbox 360?

I thought the specs were pretty much similar when it comes to graphics, but the Wii U has the touchpad and good games like Mario. I haven't researched Wii U console reviews very much.[/QUOTE]
I don't have the system but with the games out now, you won't see a big improvement. Wii U GPU is pretty much doubled from PS3 and 360 GPU so we'll probably start seeing some more impressive looking games in the future.

Wow, they didn't sell out the last time? How MANY did they make? ... No wonder, RIP THQ.

.... I'll wait till they give these out free with a purchase of a 1 lt Sprite or something.

gonna PM a 360 and PS3 version I bought for $8 each as a DotD, definitely keep them sealed and with the $6 pick one up to actually open and mess around with..win-win!

[quote name='FFlakes']Does it work as an extra controller for multiplayer games on occasion[/QUOTE]

Yes, it works fine with Call of Duty

No store nearby have them. :( Anyone want to pick couple of them up for me?

Edit: I actually might have found a couple of stores that have it, but it is further away than wanted. Oh well, will still place for pickup for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid a buck with my 5 off coupon a few weeks back. I got it for my 5 year old who loves to do artsy stuff. We had a hell of a time with it and found the controls to be difficult. The cursor seemed to auto sling back to the middle when you lifted the pen, plus it was tough to click on stuff when you would push in with the pen. Maybe there is a setting to stop the auto fling to the middle? After about 5 minutes my boy was done and hasn't asked for it since... :( Hope others are more patient then we were.

Picked it up today, tried it with my pc, and worked fine as mouse pointer. Any fun uses besides ms painting and using as wireless mouse?

^ I just used it as a controller to play Super Meat Boy and plays like a Wii U Tablet just using buttons/direction pad. It seems to register correctly as a game controller in Windows 7, but I had issues with the start/select buttons working on/off.

[quote name='MSUHitman']What BB actually still has this in stock?! GS couldn't keep them in stock when they lowered this to $10 for Christmas.[/QUOTE]
The one I went to get it at $6 a few weeks ago had about 20-30 PS3 copies there and probably a bunch of Xbox 360 versions also in the store. The price marked at the time was $10.

Oh for kids under 10, they will eat this shit up. My 4 nephews love that marvel super hero squad stuff and pictonary.

bread's done
Back