*Pre-Owned* Monster Hunter Tri $7.99 w/ Free Shipping DEAD =(

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!
Hello CAGers,

Best Buy currently has Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) in stock for $7.99 with free shipping. Although the game may or may not come with its artwork or instruction booklet, it's still a great game for a great price!

Start Slaying Monsters Here

Update: Sorry everyone, we were under the impression that they had a lot more copies on hand. We'll bump the thread as soon as they restock =/

Last edited by a moderator:
10 minutes after the first post... shipping unavailable.

Best Buy, hurry and go out of business. Your services are no longer needed.

Lol,I first saw it on the site almost a year ago. After months of waiting it came in stock and I got a copy. Sold out minutes later, but the copy I received was literally new/sealed

You might find one in stock locally. The store locator shows a copy available at the closest store.

As a reminder, the online servers will be shut down by the end of April for anyone who was looking to play online with others for coop

[quote name='Fukurou']10 minutes after the first post... shipping unavailable.

Best Buy, hurry and go out of business. Your services are no longer needed.[/QUOTE]

I know right?!? How dare they run out of stock of a game before everyone who wanted one got it. I really wish they were more like GameStop. Sure GameStop has horrible prices for both trade-ins and used/new games. Plus their business practices are borderline criminal...but at least they have inventory!

[quote name='malethief'] As a reminder, the online servers will be shut down by the end of April for anyone who was looking to play online with others for coop[/QUOTE].

[quote name='malethief']As a reminder, the online servers will be shut down by the end of April for anyone who was looking to play online with others for coop[/QUOTE]

Still good practice till then, especially if your getting Ultimate and are new to the series

Looks like they are shipping again! I just ordered one and had it sent to my local store. There may not be much stock, so I would act fast if you want it.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Still good practice till then, especially if your getting Ultimate and are new to the series[/QUOTE]
Nope, awful practice since Ultimate is just an HD version of the one that released on the Wii

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Nope, awful practice since Ultimate is just an HD version of the one that released on the Wii[/QUOTE]

Uh doesn't that make it good practice?

If this is the same game that is releasing on the WiiU then it would be a way to practice it before you get the new HD version.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I know right?!? How dare they run out of stock of a game before everyone who wanted one got it. I really wish they were more like GameStop. Sure GameStop has horrible prices for both trade-ins and used/new games. Plus their business practices are borderline criminal...but at least they have inventory![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fukurou']10 minutes after the first post... shipping unavailable.

Best Buy, hurry and go out of business. Your services are no longer needed.[/QUOTE]

See the problem?

bread's done
Back