Need A New Blog Name

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi guys, was hoping for some feedback on this. I run a little gaming/anime/movie/nerd culture blog (currently aguidetoaboringworld(dot)blogspot(dot)com) and was thinking I need a new name. I suck at coming up with names, so I was wondering if you fine CAGers had any ideas.

I don't have anything to suggest at the moment, but I do want to say that I enjoyed what little I read on your blog.

[quote name='Tsel']I don't have anything to suggest at the moment, but I do want to say that I enjoyed what little I read on your blog.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I really appreciate that:D

[quote name='Stoneage']Shadow Squirrel or Squirrel in the Shadows. Or maybe "of" the Shadows. I don't know. That's all I know about you.[/QUOTE]

Haha the blog isn't about Squirrels (yet):booty: I was hoping to make it more about the content on it, but I feel putting Game or Anime in the title is to common.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']I was going to suggest something but then you called us CAGerz :'([/QUOTE]

How should I refer to you then? CAGets, CAGenears, simply CAGs? (just realized how dumb I was, that would be cheap ass gamerers:whistle2:#) my bad

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']How should I refer to you then? CAGets, CAGenears, simply CAGs? (just realized how dumb I was, that would be cheap ass gamerers:whistle2:#) my bad[/QUOTE]

Haha just pulling your leg. I'm pretty terrible at coming up with names myself.

bread's done
Back