FREE Pizza code from Papa Johns

[quote name='OmgItsBettie']:cry: I wanted this.. I picked the wrong one[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you just use two different emails like everyone else did?!

[quote name='rofllol']Its ok.. Whoever wants my code can PM me. First to PM gets it![/QUOTE]

Eh I thought about it, but I should stay away from junk food... Very kind of you to offer it though!

[quote name='rofllol']Its ok.. Whoever wants my code can PM me. First to PM gets it![/QUOTE]

Sent ;) hope I was first :bouncy:

[quote name='TealPavelski']To whoever used it without a "Thank You!"
:applause:
[/QUOTE]

Really can't believe how rude some people are that they can't even say thank you for a free pizza.

[quote name='Kikyou1']Really can't believe how rude some people are that they can't even say thank you for a free pizza.[/QUOTE]
its their anus on the line really
I was shitting bricks for days after eating this mess

I have some codes of these that I'm looking to get rid of. PM me if interested. Sell or trade is fine by me. Obviously I'm new so I would have to go first.

if anybody doesn't want there free pizza code let me know,i'll wind up using them towards my birthday party 2moro. (didn't see a rule in the thread no begging)

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']its their anus on the line really
I was shitting bricks for days after eating this mess[/QUOTE]

Haha. Sorry to hear that buddy!

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']if anybody doesn't want there free pizza code let me know,i'll wind up using them towards my birthday party 2moro. (didn't see a rule in the thread no begging)[/QUOTE]

There's a red message on the main page of this board that says no begging. I don't care if people beg though >_> but just wanted you to know.

[quote name='Kanokare']There's a red message on the main page of this board that says no begging. I don't care if people beg though >_> but just wanted you to know.[/QUOTE]

ahhhhh XD my bad,i forgot about that. i'm sorry.

I just started a new job as a sales rep for Cricket Wireless. I am currently broke and it'll be either 2 or 4 more weeks until I see a check. I wouldn't mind a free pizza code to get food for the rest of the day.

Not begging or anything, but I'd be very greatful. :)

[quote name='Clang']I have some codes of these that I'm looking to get rid of. PM me if interested. Sell or trade is fine by me. Obviously I'm new so I would have to go first.[/QUOTE]

Just going to quote myself as a bump since I have many of these left. :p

[quote name='Chrasilis']I just started a new job as a sales rep for Cricket Wireless. I am currently broke and it'll be either 2 or 4 more weeks until I see a check. I wouldn't mind a free pizza code to get food for the rest of the day.

Not begging or anything, but I'd be very greatful. :)[/QUOTE]

Ditto... but have kids and no job (been laid off for a while). :)

If someone ha an extra code laying around I'd take it haha but yeah this was a good promotion I missed out on.

[quote name='me']I have some codes of these that I'm looking to get rid of. PM me if interested. Sell or trade is fine by me. Obviously I'm new so I would have to go first[/quote]
Just going to quote myself as a bump since I have many of these left and I can't make my own thread. :p

[quote name='Josh1billion']I have a code if someone wants to take it for $2 paypal. Send me a PM for my paypal address.[/QUOTE]
this is a "free stuff" category. not a "pay for stuff" category

[quote name='r3dreck']I'm thinking about all those wasted codes soon, think they all had to be used by mar 5th or something.[/QUOTE]

march 10...

won 2

got one off ebay

used one thinking going to use one tomorrow and the last next week

if they did not crack down on them i would probally used them every other day but they will crack down on using more then 1 code so you need to try to make them forget you got one already :)

bread's done
Back