GoldenEye 007: Reloaded for Xbox 360 - $19.99 at Amazon

[quote name='ray2dee']Wasn't it 10 on Gamefly a while back[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you can't find it anywhere near that price since then. It's really not that great of a game, multiplayer's okay, though; I enjoyed Blood Stone more.

Awesome - I was just at Target where that had a bunch endcapped but they were still MSRP. Sure it's a mediocre game but I've been looking for this price point for a while. Thanks, OP!

That's the game my little brother wanted to buy. Going to order it tomorrow. :bouncy:
sig.jpg

Thanks op. I rarely spend this much on a game but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Will we see it at this price point anytime soon or is it just a rare sale price cashing in on the skyall bluray release this Tuesday?

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Yeah, but you can't find it anywhere near that price since then. It's really not that great of a game, multiplayer's okay, though; I enjoyed Blood Stone more.[/QUOTE]

How is the wii oo7 game? is this better? (story,controls, etc.)

[quote name='chriscolbert']My Best Buy has had it at this price for at least a week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I think I'll buy one there just because of the 60 day pricematch policy with rewardzone silver. There's a chance it might drop in price further sometime during the next 2 months.

I was thinking about buying Resident evil 6 next week, but I'd rather play goldeneye first.

Man... ever since I wanted this game I could not find a decent deal on it. I know it was on Gamefly for cheap but at the time I wasn't interested. Just today in fact I was looking at prices on amazon and didn't see that it was 20.

Even still I think I will hold off as I am looking for the 15 dollar range. It's crazy though that for 3 months there have been no deals. Don't blame anyone for biting now.

james bond games can be hit or miss. i loved bloodstone (except the hideous driving segments) but thought thay quantum of solace was meh. dont even get me started on the last james bond game lol. this game has been taking forever to drop to 9.99 (the right price point for james bond games)

should have been this price a year ago, it's a rather mediocre FPS thats an HD remake of a Wii game released years ago

I have no idea how this is even holding it's price

I got this game when it hit $13 on GF and I was pissed I paid that much. This game totally blows besides maybe 1 or 2 levels. Plus I was expecting it to be somewhat similar to n64 goldeneye, but instead it had absolutely nothing even close to do with it.
Bloodstone was the only 007 game worth a shit this gen, yet ironically the developer got shut down 6-8 after making that game. So I'm basically in "screw 007 games" mode.

I too am holding out for $10.

Anybody ever play Nightfire on the PS2/GC/Xbox? That was by far my favorite Bond game...still a ton of good memories with that.

[quote name='GamerDude316']I too am holding out for $10.

Anybody ever play Nightfire on the PS2/GC/Xbox? That was by far my favorite Bond game...still a ton of good memories with that.[/QUOTE]

That game was REALLY fun. Probably put WAY over 1000 hours into that game playing with bots. I think the one before that was Agent Under Fire and that one was fun too. Good memories.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']That game was REALLY fun. Probably put WAY over 1000 hours into that game playing with bots. I think the one before that was Agent Under Fire and that one was fun too. Good memories.[/QUOTE]

I loved using the jetpack in Agent Under Fire. What a blast.

Everything or Nothing was very good. Shooting, driving, flying, spider robot - all pretty well done.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']That game was REALLY fun. Probably put WAY over 1000 hours into that game playing with bots. I think the one before that was Agent Under Fire and that one was fun too. Good memories.[/QUOTE]

I probably had somewhere close to that too. I loved that one winter map and just using the Sentinel...so many great spawn kills.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I loved using the jetpack in Agent Under Fire. What a blast.[/QUOTE]

I definitely liked Agent Under Fire too, the jetpack gave a lot of good times!

[quote name='gantt']Everything or Nothing was very good. Shooting, driving, flying, spider robot - all pretty well done.[/QUOTE]

I couldnt really get into that one, the mission on the highway with the motorcycle was pretty sweet but so much of the game felt like a chore to me.

bread's done
Back