Fred Meyer Stores $14.99 Resident Evil 6 and more.

violentn8

CAGiversary!
Friday and Saturday February 8 & 9 Fred Meyer Stores (west coast US chain) have Resident Evil 6 (PS3 or 360) for $14.99.
Medal of Honor Warfighter (PS3 or 360) is also half off (Didn't price check but it was retailing at $29.99 as of three weeks ago).

All Xbox 360 games are 10% off as well (excluding RE6 and MOH:W).

Also in the flier is a coupon for Home Electronics purchases. $10 off of $50, $20 off of $100 or $30 off of $150 or more.

So I got RE6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for $40 after sale and coupon.

Didn't see it anywhere else on the forums so I thought I would contribute. Enjoy it if you are geographically able too!

Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting for it to hit under 20 for a while now. Cheap couch co-op!

Picked up RE6. I figure at this price, I can play through it then trade it in and get my money back in case I really hate it.

Damn, I still have my $25 Microsoft store copy in my backlog. I can't recall Fred Meyer having a good sale like this in ages. Must be overstocked.

[quote name='kube00']Might have to swing by there tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Sale ends after today. Also, was that a spider-man pun?

[quote name='dragyynvessyl']Damn, I still have my $25 Microsoft store copy in my backlog. I can't recall Fred Meyer having a good sale like this in ages. Must be overstocked.[/QUOTE]

My nearest Fred Meyer went nuts stocking up when Halo Reach when it came out and it backfired on them. Must've had over 100 copies taking up a few shelves. If they were ever a destination store for people to buy video games, maybe they would've sold more. Never had any big clearance sale for Reach though.

[quote name='kube00']Might have to swing by there tomorrow[/QUOTE]

PLEASE tell me that your choice of words were based on your avatar. Too great to be irony!

Thanks OP just grabbed a copy of RE6 for $15 at Smith's Marketplace same deal there for those who are near one. I especially appreciate this in the main deals. Would have missed it as I don't normally check the regional deals section.

fred meyer has the kinect bundle on sale for $99.99. add a filler and use the $20 off $100 coupon to get it for $79.99.

today is the last day for the sale/coupon

Already played through this so i skiped this sale. If anyone wants it for like 20 shipped i could pick it up for you. Pm me if you're intrested.

Tease!!!!! The list Cincinnati, OH as an example for store locator input and then no stores anywhere near it. Skipped RE6 and glad I waited with all these deals.

$20 at Best Buy starting Sunday...

[quote name='Gosha']Picked up RE6. I figure at this price, I can play through it then trade it in and get my money back in case I really hate it.[/QUOTE]
Who is giving $15 for RE6 now? I am struggling to find a good trade place since BBY got nuked. I am gradually resorting back to eBay, despite my hatred towards their fees.

bread's done
Back