Killercane's Lowball: DLC, manuals, XBL gold trials

killercane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
First lowball, here we go. Ending time is 2/16/13 at Midnight est. Payment is through Amazon Payments. Shipping for the manuals and such is .75 as I think I can get some first class envelopes for them to fit in. Some may be more than 1 oz but no worries I will eat that cost. DLC will be emailed/pmed. I cannot guarantee that some of the DLC has not been used but will promptly refund you if so. I just need to clear out some junk and help some others out. x2, x3, x4 etc means I have multiples; you will be bidding on (1) of each unless you specify otherwise.

Minimum bid $1.50, and .50 increments. If you want to bid on the whole lot that is left over, that lowball is at the bottom; this is roughly a third of what I have so you will be guaranteed over 100 random DLC, manuals, cover arts.

DLC

Halo 4 14 day XBL gold trial
Sleeping Dogs online pass (ps3)
Risen 2 Treasure Island & Air Temple (ps3)
Mass Effect 3 (items for Kingdom of Amalur) (ps3)
NCAA 13 online pass (x3)
Mass Effect 3 Online pass (x5, both systems)
ME3 2 day XBL gold trial x2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit online pass (ps3)
Madden 13 online pass x2 (ps3)
Battlefield 3 online pass (xbox and ps3) x5
Sims 3 pets online pass & 10 pets extra (xbox)
Amalur online pass (xbox) x2- MasaTFC, hellhunde (system?)= 1.50
Catwoman DLC for Arkham city (ps3)
Darksiders 2 crucible pass (xbox)

Manuals

Dream Drop Distance x4
Mass Effect x4 (xbox)
White Knight Chronicles 2 (ps3)
Guitar Hero 3 legends of rock wii + cover art
Amalur ps3 cover art+manual on disc insert x2
ac brotherhood + cover art(ps3)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 + cover art (ps3) x2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (ps3)
Just Dance 3 Wii
Uncharted 2 x2
Witcher 2 Quest Handbook x3, Manual x2, map
Borderlands xbox, GOTY manual as well as vanilla
Carnvial Games Wii
Deca Sports x2
Red Steel 2 x2
Conduit x2
Gummy Bears Mini Golf
Monopoly Collection
Plants vs. Zombies ps3
Left 4 Dead +cover art
Risen 2
MLB Power PRos + cover art
Resistance 3 x2
Skyrim xbox +cover art
Battletanx N64
Zelda Music CD from Skyward sword- MasaTFC
Black Ops 1 ps3 +cover art
NHL 11 ps3+cover art
Rage (ps3) + Sewer mission DLC and cover art
Burnout paradise ps3 +cover art
Rayman origins cover art ps3
Darksiders ps3 +cover art
Madden 13 ps3 x5 with cover art
Skyrim ps3 +manual

SUPER BUNDLE- if you want to bid on EVERYTHING that is left over from this lowball, PLUS everything else I have not even listed (100+ things, I know I have a stack of 2 day XBL gold trials somewhere), do so by bidding on the SUPER BUNDLE. There is a ton of stuff, you will not be displeased. Minimum bid is 20 bucks, $1 increments, plus $5 priority usps shipping. I will ship priority if you are east coast, media mail if you are on the west coast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manuals

Mass Effect 3 x4 (xbox)

Can you get a picture up of this? Because my copy of ME3 did not come with a manual and I am to understand there is no such thing.

[quote name='MasaTFC']Manuals

Mass Effect 3 x4 (xbox)

Can you get a picture up of this? Because my copy of ME3 did not come with a manual and I am to understand there is no such thing.[/QUOTE]
Sorry you are right, transcription error, it is meant to say Mass Effect x4 (xbox). IE, Mass Effect 1.

^

word. thanks mate. let me see if my online passes work for KOA?ME3 and I might bid on a few things. or you could just sell them to me outright lol.

edit-maybe not since you only do the amazon payment thing. but if you want to sell me a KOA online pass and (maybe) an ME manual, I do want those.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MasaTFC']^

word. thanks mate. let me see if my online passes work for KOA?ME3 and I might bid on a few things. or you could just sell them to me outright lol.

edit-maybe not since you only do the amazon payment thing. but if you want to sell me a KOA online pass and (maybe) an ME manual, I do want those.[/QUOTE]
Im open to whatever payment, send me an amz gift card or whatever. I only put amazon payments in case of the rare occurrence when an online pass wont work and I need to give a refund. The KOA/ME3 stuff should work fine as I know I bought those new and just kept the online passes. I just hate paypal.

Zelda Music CD from Skyward sword-$1.50
KOA Online Pass (xbox) x1- $1.50

never had paid via amazon gift card before, so I might need assitance later. thanks for being open to it.

[quote name='TheCro']Sleeping dogs online pass? What?[/QUOTE]
Yes there is a SD online pass. Though it states "Online Pass" at the top it just gives you the Deep Undercover Pack DLC. I think I have one for XBL and ps3.

My apologies before I take this giant shit on your lowball thread but:

a) You have ZERO feedback
2) Only 112 posts in almost 3 years
d) the OP is just randomly organized with no pictures

I would definitely be hesitant to buy anything....just saying...

[quote name='jimijumper']My apologies before I take this giant shit on your lowball thread but:

a) You have ZERO feedback
2) Only 112 posts in almost 3 years
d) the OP is just randomly organized with no pictures

I would definitely be hesitant to buy anything....just saying...[/QUOTE]
Don't buy anything then. Problem solved.

Sleeping dogs online pass (ps3)1.50
Risen 2 Treasure Island & Air Temple (ps3) 1.50

[quote name='killercane']everyone paid and feedback left. did you still want something?t[/QUOTE]

i did
Risen 2 Treasure Island & Air Temple (ps3) 1.50

[quote name='starmask2k3']i did
Risen 2 Treasure Island & Air Temple (ps3) 1.50[/QUOTE]
Just send me a pm.

bread's done
Back