PS All Stars, Virtue's Last Reward, P4 Golden (Buy 3 for $21 each) *Used*

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
PS All Stars, Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward, Persona 4 Golden. Comes out to about $21 each before tax after stacking with B2G1, and Gamer Unlocked 10% off.

Sorry for the poor title, ran out of space.

picture.php

Some other titles that are $34.99 each that you can mix and match with the vita titles.
iconps3.gif
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed
iconps3.gif
XCOM Enemy Unknown
:3ds:Paper Mario Sticker Star
:3ds:New Super Mario Bros. 2
iconwii.gif
The Last Story

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunuva...

Good find TC! How do I get the Gamer Unlocked again? I know, this is answered in every BB thread ever, but it's late so spare me folks.

Definitely a solid price on all these games. If i could buy more than 1 P4G as a gift, i'd go for it, but the limit 1 is kind of annoying :X

Blabodon: You pay $14.99 a year in store . You get 10% off used games, 10% bonus trade in, and a magazine w/ coupons that usually makes a few games a year a really good price.

[quote name='RainFall']Definitely a solid price on all these games. If i could buy more than 1 P4G as a gift, i'd go for it, but the limit 1 is kind of annoying :X

Blabodon: You pay $14.99 a year in store . You get 10% off used games, 10% bonus trade in, and a magazine w/ coupons that usually makes a few games a year a really good price.[/QUOTE]Alright thanks man, appreciate it.

Forgot that was the name of the actual magazine.

Damn, don't have anything to pair with P4 and NSMB2. I just recently picked up Zero Escape and Paper Mario: SS.

Damn. I have my cart full but I know I'm close to buying these three games simply because it's a good deal and out of hope that I could trade these for something I want. I know nothing about Zero Escape, Persona 4 or XCOM other than that they are highly sought after. I just wish there was a used copy of Journey I could add to this.

doh. i add to cart. check out. notice i got vita version of all-stars when i wanted ps3. cancel it all.
add to cart. go to change diaper. come back and shipping is gone. doh. fail.
so yeah zero escape is out of stock for shipping. argh. darn baby, lol.

Thanks OP. Been wanting to get Zero Escape and Persona 4 Golden. Threw in Last Story just because I imagine its one of those Wii games that will be hard to come by later on. Need some RPG love too..though I am backlogged with like 15 rpgs now. Lol.

I looked up the Vita games and they received very high reviews as well as XCOM but after tax I was looking at close to 70 bucks and I just can't do that. Guess I'll wait a year for everything to drop to 5 bucks or until I forget. :(

EDIT: I was just about to bite after starring at my cart for 10 minutes and by the time I went to checkout, Persona 4 was gone making it easier for me to close the browser and go to bed. Thank god.

Should I mark this deal as dead seeing how Persona 4 Golden went out of stock? (not sure if BB will restock later in the week)

Thanks htz. Glad they finally fixed the sued pages for most of the vita games. The thing is though, where are you going to find P4G used? :( Checked all my BB and didn't see any. Sigh.

[quote name='Geco17']Thanks htz. Glad they finally fixed the sued pages for most of the vita games. The thing is though, where are you going to find P4G used? :( Checked all my BB and didn't see any. Sigh.[/QUOTE]
It was in-stock for shipping but went out of stock a minute or so ago. (It lasted about an hour after my 1st post.)

I find it interesting the AC3:Liberation is an option although it's "COMING SOON". So when people return it, I can buy it used but no one returned it yet?

Alright, going with Persona 4 and VLR, need one more game to round it out.

XCOM would be cool seeing as it won some awards and it's almost never that cheap. Never played a game like it either.

The Last Story is an acclaimed RPG that also may never hit that price again and I would love to give my Wii some more playtime this summer.

My 3DS is at a drought for games I want to buy for it. I'm looking at Kid Icarus or MK7. Thing is, KI may end up going either way seeing as the controls are up for debate, and I haven't beat MKDS yet before 7. I've also seen both for $20 around CAG.

On the other hand, they could both end up being excellent and have online play

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Persona 4 Golden keeps going in and out for free shipping. Keep checking throughout the day if you want to snag that one.[/QUOTE]

Feel stupid for not grabbing it earlier when it was in-stock...let's hope someone cancels their order or something.

[quote name='Blabadon']Alright, going with Persona 4 and VLR, need one more game to round it out.

XCOM would be cool seeing as it won some awards and it's almost never that cheap. Never played a game like it either.

The Last Story is an acclaimed RPG that also may never hit that price again and I would love to give my Wii some more playtime this summer.

My 3DS is at a drought for games I want to buy for it. I'm looking at Kid Icarus or MK7. Thing is, KI may end up going either way seeing as the controls are up for debate, and I haven't beat MKDS yet before 7. I've also seen both for $20 around CAG.

On the other hand, they could both end up being excellent and have online play[/QUOTE]
I think the Mary has dropped on Xcom to $39. It's been the same price at GS for the last couple weeks. I would expect it would still go lower.

i got both games but forgot bout online passes... anyone have an extra psabr ps3 online pass?
also zero escape is back in stock for shipping, but now i dont want 2 others. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have P4G NSMB2 and Sticker Star in my cart, but can anyone comment on the condition these come in? Have never purchased preowned from BB.

Hmm, wanted to use my RZ certs to keep riding the cert train with MGSRR, but I want to see how it plays before I commit to that. Really want VLR, but have P4G so I don't know what to pair with it anyway...but $21 for VLR would be great and then I wouldn't have to worry about it ever going OoS permanently for whatever reason.

Need to do some thinking about what I'll be doing.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']VLR and Persona are must play Vita games. New Paper Mario's not too bad either.[/QUOTE]

I'll chime and agree that Virtue's Last Reward is amazing. I'm soooo hooked on it right now. Playing on the 3DS, but the Vita version is supposed to have less glitches and I think better audio quality. Highly recommend playing it after you play 999 on the DS.

I still have mine sealed from when I pre-ordered it to get the watch, wanted to get 999 before playing this but think I'll be okay without knowing the backstory?

Picked up:

Paper Mario Sticker Star
Trinity Universe
Atelier Meruru

Hyped about Meruru in particular, as that is already getting hard to find. Tempted to get The Last Story, but it's $30 new on Amazon so I may just buy it there instead.

[quote name='Lemstar']Could be complete, could be disc-only.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, since this is the case, how does BB's return/exchange policy work for B2G1 used work? I ordered three games and hoping they're coming in complete.

[quote name='eXiON']I still have mine sealed from when I pre-ordered it to get the watch, wanted to get 999 before playing this but think I'll be okay without knowing the backstory?[/QUOTE]
Play 999 first. Of course, play 999 by all means necessary, but playing it first doesn't help or hinder the experience of VLR too much. That being said, I think (possibly) that VLR ruins big twists in 999.

And trust me, 999 has *huge* twists.

i still need to play 999 all the way through. i kept stopping here and there and lost my ds along the way somewhere. ill try to find it again sometime.

also bb has no return/exchange policy with used games. buyer beware. i bought a game a year or so ago used online and it came with the wrong game inside. I went to customer service and they finally got someone on the phone and said they would send out the right game asap to my address. never showed up. i complained and they said sorry too bad. so yeah. no exchanges/no returns and fingers crossed they get the right game to you.

Defective games can be exchanged for the same title within 30 days of purchase
You can exchange games for the same title within 30 days. You can still return a used game if you don't break that shrink wrap that all used BB games come in. Once you break that shrink wrap like new games, you can only do an exchange for the same title if it is defective.

[quote name='ndheah']P4G and Virtue Last Reward...OOS / Not available for shipping and no local stores have it.[/QUOTE]
There was a restock in the morning Eastern time both yesterday and today. Keep trying.

[quote name='TheBigHouse']Received my three today in the mail: P4G, Last Story, MGS HD Collection - all in great shape with original cases/manuals[/QUOTE]
Funny i got the same games as you accept at last minute i switched out mgs for trinity universe.my games still aren't here

bread's done
Back