Tiger Woods 13 Pro Athlete Pack Xbox - Free DLC

BegFourMercy

CAGiversary!
Free "Pro Athlete Pack" DLC
Currently the Pro Athlete Pack is available for free on the Xbox Live Marketplace:

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 13 - Pro Athlete Pack

Unlock Ice Hockey legend Jeremy Roenick, Football Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk, Basketball superstar Dwight Howard and Boxing Legend Sugar Ray Leonard. Plus unlock football greats Wayne Rooney, James Milner, Theo Walcott, Pete Cech to make the ultimate football-golf foursome!

Does anybody know if this will work with The Masters?

Picked them both up for $10 from the MS store on Black Friday, but got rid of the regular version.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Does anybody know if this will work with The Masters?

Picked them both up for $10 from the MS store on Black Friday, but got rid of the regular version.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's all versions.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Does anybody know if this will work with The Masters?

Picked them both up for $10 from the MS store on Black Friday, but got rid of the regular version.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I picked up Tiger 13 - The Masters on black Friday from MS store also. Works great.

Football legends???? I expected them to say Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Rodney Harrison and the ghost of Reggie White. I guess they meant that game the rest of the world calls football.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Football legends???? I expected them to say Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Rodney Harrison and the ghost of Reggie White. I guess they meant that game the rest of the world calls football.[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about?

bread's done
Back