Dark Knight Rises, Amazon $14.99

vtalon

CAGiversary!
The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray/DVD Combo+UltraViolet Digital Copy) (2012)

I just went to Amazon and saw that it is $14.99.
I am not sure how long it will be this price.

Vince

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be for the whole week since it's actually a price match of Best Buy's weekly ad price. You need to update your title to reflect the price and retailer btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']It should be for the whole week since it's actually a price match of Best Buy's weekly ad price. You need to update your title to reflect the price and retailer btw.[/QUOTE]

Good, I'll pick it up on Tuesday when I pick up Skyfall for 20.

Do we have any news on steel books for DKR? I bought the first two movies on regular blu ray combo pack, then had to rebuy them once the steel books were released (or I realized they were released ;)). I'd rather skip the first step this time around, if possible.

$15 seems like a pretty good deal for this though. I just wish it included a REAL digital copy, and not that garbage UV.

[quote name='AirMcLaren']Do we have any news on steel books for DKR? I bought the first two movies on regular blu ray combo pack, then had to rebuy them once the steel books were released (or I realized they were released ;)). I'd rather skip the first step this time around, if possible.

$15 seems like a pretty good deal for this though. I just wish it included a REAL digital copy, and not that garbage UV.[/QUOTE]

Why do you hate UV? You can watch UV movies on your tv in Blu-ray quality on Vudu, download it from to your smartphone via Flixster, or steam it on any computer from a web browser on vudu.com or flixster.com. I wish that WB and Sony Pictures gave iTunes codes with Blu-ray purchase also since I have Apple TV 2nd generation hooked to one of my TV's.

[quote name='AirMcLaren']Do we have any news on steel books for DKR? I bought the first two movies on regular blu ray combo pack, then had to rebuy them once the steel books were released (or I realized they were released ;)). I'd rather skip the first step this time around, if possible.

$15 seems like a pretty good deal for this though. I just wish it included a REAL digital copy, and not that garbage UV.[/QUOTE]

Bestbuy offered a steelbook at release but I don't know of you can find them any more.

[quote name='mike568']Why do you hate UV? You can watch UV movies on your tv in Blu-ray quality on Vudu, download it from to your smartphone via Flixster, or steam it on any computer from a web browser on vudu.com or flixster.com. I wish that WB and Sony Pictures gave iTunes codes with Blu-ray purchase also since I have Apple TV 2nd generation hooked to one of my TV's.[/QUOTE]

I'm not even gonna get into this. Google search the subject. You'll find you are in the minority.

[quote name='AirMcLaren']I'm not even gonna get into this. Google search the subject. You'll find you are in the minority.[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with UV only because you can watch your movies in 1080p HDX on a tv anywhere that has access to VUDU. Both ITunes and UV digital copies suck on mobile devices, like my Ipad, because the SD quality makes you question why you would want to watch them in anything other than bluray quality.

I only recently started messing with digital copies, but these are my observations so far.

[quote name='AirMcLaren']I'm not even gonna get into this. Google search the subject. You'll find you are in the minority.[/QUOTE]

You should also google search because you're clueless about UV, and clearly need to be educated.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Bestbuy offered a steelbook at release but I don't know of you can find them any more.[/QUOTE]

I posted the link to the steelbook a few posts up. It ia still available.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Bestbuy offered a steelbook at release but I don't know of you can find them any more.[/QUOTE]

If the BBY's in my area are any indication then nobody should have a problem finding ANY of the Nolan Batman trilogy steel books at any BBY location period.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Thanks OP. Picked it up for $10 after the 5 amazon promo credit.[/QUOTE]
Same for me, but with a Best Buy credit. I can live with 50 cents in tax.

bread's done
Back