NBA 2K13 $39.99 Wii U/360/PS3 Amazon FSS

Anyone know if the offensive rebounding and transition defense have been fixed?

I bought the game at release, but those two things infuriated me to the point where I sold it a couple weeks later.

However, I have had an itch to try the game again.

You can price match this deal at target right? I'm wondering if you can stack this with the 10 dollar cc with a 1 dollar reserve.

I bought that game like 2 weeks ago and it was 59 Euros. :(

sig.jpg

[quote name='Raccoon2117']Anyone know if the offensive rebounding and transition defense have been fixed?

I bought the game at release, but those two things infuriated me to the point where I sold it a couple weeks later.

However, I have had an itch to try the game again.[/QUOTE]

I think those issues are now fixed ;)

[quote name='djsilke']I think those issues are now fixed ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, I ask because while I saw there was a patch that should have fixed those things, I can't find any reliable response to the patch that says that those things were actually improved.

[quote name='themidnighter23']What's the problem with the O-rebounding and transition-D?[/QUOTE]

Early on I noticed that even after boxing out successfully, the CPU would somehow still grab offensive rebounds.

And way too often, after miss or make, my team would walk back on defense, even after the other team had started sprinting past them. Just poor awareness, and I'd have to try to manually have everyone sprint back.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']Early on I noticed that even after boxing out successfully, the CPU would somehow still grab offensive rebounds.

And way too often, after miss or make, my team would walk back on defense, even after the other team had started sprinting past them. Just poor awareness, and I'd have to try to manually have everyone sprint back.[/QUOTE]

I've played about 45 games in the season (superstar difficulty) and no, the cpu always, always out rebound me offensively! Double digits at times and to top it off, they always, always make the 2nd shot. I've tried boxing out, have my team box out, have my team to go for the rebound.........no results I'm afraid. I noticed that if you don't go for the rebound yourself and get it, it seems inevitable that the cpu will rebound their missed shot.

As far as transition defense, I don't notice that. Maybe that's fixed.

Overall, I still think this is a great game.

[quote name='p123p']You can price match this deal at target right? I'm wondering if you can stack this with the 10 dollar cc with a 1 dollar reserve.[/QUOTE]

I can't vouch for this game, but I price matched a Skylanders starter kit today (BB - $59.99) and the system automatically gave me the gift card with no problem.

[quote name='p123p']You can price match this deal at target right? I'm wondering if you can stack this with the 10 dollar cc with a 1 dollar reserve.[/QUOTE]

depends. I tried to price match at target and they went and asked a manager if the game I was matching was eligible. I eventually got it matched but it was annoying that I had to wait for them to confirm the price match

[quote name='bonesawisready']As soon as I see this hit $19.99, which probably won't be until nearly the end of the summer, I'll buy it for my Wii U[/QUOTE]

I'm betting the Wii u version will go cheaper faster, could be a fire sale for launch games soon

I'm jumping on the Wii u version to when it's $20

bread's done
Back