Gamefly daily used game deal AC: Revelations $9.99/MOH Warfighter $14.99

^Yeah, I grabbed Halo Anniversary. I'm not really a big Halo fan, but if I ever want to try and get in the series I might as well start with this one. It should come with the Anniversary Map Pack codes too.

I tried to talk myself into MiB for the PS3 with the Move, but the reviews and gameplay video just convinced me otherwise.

Good price on Fall of Cybertron. I was able to grab it at Family Video for $12.99 a while ago. Judging by the way War for Cybertron has held it's price reasonably, I'd say even if you buy FoC and play it, you could resell it for just as much as you paid.

Also...come on Darksiders II!

Fun game. But the characters move slower than they did in WFC. Definitely put a damper on multiplayer for me, it was too slow paced because of the slow characters

I want to resist buying this but $14.99 is a steal right now. I am not sure I have seen it below $30 before (maybe wlamart on BF?).

[quote name='ckc4043']Is man in the black worth $8?[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine that it is. And could you edit your OP and the title so that it includes the deals on Halo Anniversary and Men in Black as well?

^(above Brother Daz)

They've been that price for quite a while, but it's not too bad of a deal. Few bucks cheaper than Amazon used at the moment.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I can't imagine that it is. And could you edit your OP and the title so that it includes the deals on Halo Anniversary and Men in Black as well?[/QUOTE]

sure. I just edited. I am on the fence about men in the black...

Man Transformers is tempting. I've had hit and miss with Gamefly so I tend to avoid them when I can. It seems these Transformers games hold their values pretty well. I got WfC for $10 from a great Family Values sale a long time ago and didn't see it drop that low again until very recently. This might be the lowest it'll go for a long time. Hrmm...

I guess I should go back and finish WfC before making the decision. Maybe I'll pop it in again tonight.

Thanks! Picked up Transformers.

I almost hesitated with it being $15. I never thought I'd get to a point where $15 was too expensive for a sequel to a game I loved.

[quote name='ckc4043']sure. I just edited. I am on the fence about men in the black...[/QUOTE]

You got the title wrong, bro.

It's Black in the Men. Its the first X-rated Wii game.

[quote name='dinovelvet']You got the title wrong, bro.

It's Black in the Men. Its the first X-rated Wii game.[/QUOTE]

....I am on the fence really...Should I jump on that?

Transformers is a great deal at this price, it was a fun game. Though, I gotta say, I liked the War for Cybertron better -- they removed a bunch of things that really annoyed me, and the multiplayer suffered as a result.

I'm not sure if you can invert the y axis in men in black. I couldn't figure it out. If it weren't for the move, i wouldn't be able to play it

I'll only play Fall of Cybertron for the single-player campaign, but considering how much I enjoyed War of Cybertron I'll still get my money's worth. Thanks, OP! I grabbed a copy for PS3.

Im playing through MIB now. Its terrible, forcing myself to finish it just because I'm masochistic for easy platinums.

Ok, right after I finished buying it, it's now out of stock. Does this mean there's a good chance of my order cancelling?

fuck i missed it!
[quote name='SuperMario64']Ok, right after I finished buying it, it's now out of stock. Does this mean there's a good chance of my order cancelling?[/QUOTE]

Nah, Im pretty sure you'll get it. Dont worry.

[quote name='Troutyogurt']fuck i missed it!

Nah, Im pretty sure you'll get it. Dont worry.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I see nothing in my purchase history. I just hope my card isn't charged.

Im can pretty much promise it will be back in stock every so often today and tonite. It always happens. Keep checking if you missed out. I know i will.

bread's done
Back