Square Enix Pres Day Sale - Hitman Absolution $30, Hitman HD $24, etc.

Brash_Attack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
"Square Enix today announced that a number of classic and recently released SQUARE ENIX® digital titles, including HITMAN: ABSOLUTION®, HITMAN®: HD TRILOGY and KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will be available for 40% off, beginning today through Tuesday, February 19. This sale pertains only to qualifying game titles and excludes pre-orders, merchandise and soundtracks."

:360: :ps3: Hitman: Absolution: $30
:360: :ps3: Hitman HD: $24
:360: :ps3: Sleeping Dogs: $30
:360: :ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2: $12
:360: :ps3: Risen 2: $24
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: $24
:3ds: Heros of Run: $24

Free shipping on orders over $100

UPDATE: Amazon matches Hitman Absolution price: http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.htm...e=390957&linkCode=ur2&node=409566&tag=34a6-20

http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/DisplayHomePage/

Last edited by a moderator:
when squenix had the sale on risen for $10 my bb price matched it, saving me the need to pay for shipping.

edit: forgot it was $10 not $15.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainEnforcer']Still waiting for my Chrono Trigger to ship from the winter sale, lol. So no go for me until I receive that.[/QUOTE]
Seriously?

:cold:

I got my order quick. Granted it wasn't a game that sold out like CT. but..

[quote name='CaptainEnforcer']Still waiting for my Chrono Trigger to ship from the winter sale, lol. So no go for me until I receive that.[/QUOTE]

Yikes :( I ordered a copy of Chrono and got it like a week later.. that was over a month ago..

wouldn't mind hitman absolution for $30, but i'm not ordering from there anymore. still waiting on my risen 2 i ordered 2 months ago. figure amazon or somewhere will have it for that price sometime soon and ship it in a reasonable amount of time.

Still waiting on Risen SE from the holiday sale. They keep telling me that it's out of stock yet it's on sale here. They're so full of sh*t....

[quote name='MrBonk']Seriously?

:cold:

I got my order quick. Granted it wasn't a game that sold out like CT. but..[/QUOTE]

Digital River's service is atrocious with back-ordered titles. Takes them forever to ship, since they will only do it when all your items are in stock. I have been waiting for my 4 games (and Risen 2 is one of them) since December. I have a feeling that they are eventually going to cancel all the unshipped orders so they don't have to fulfiill them.

bread's done
Back