Amazon Winter Game Sale

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Has Sleeping Dogs hit anywhere lower? I might consider it.[/QUOTE]

i have been waiting for it to hit the $20 sale mark. It is been stuck around the $29.99

Not a terrible sale as a whole.. but most games have been cheaper on their own. Still, thanks for the heads up - i'm looking through the list :)

Hitman: Absolution has been $29.99 for almost two weeks.

Being more specific, it seems that the price changed on January 30th. I've been watching the game, but it might get lower at some point, considering that the MSRP has been $49.99 for a while too.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Has Sleeping Dogs hit anywhere lower? I might consider it.[/QUOTE]

Such a good game. I just finished the campaign last night and well worth $20-$30, it may have been $20 on gamefly, but I haven't seen it much cheaper than $30. I paid $30 at BB a month ago so with the GCU coupon. Also bought a bunch of the DLC when it was on sale, most of it was useless, but the cop pack and the nightmare DLC were good.

It was around $23-25 at TRU a few weeks back (I couldn't remember the exact sale price).

Yep, saw it at tru also for about $23 a month back. Should have gotten it then. Probably will be $10-$15 by time I get around to playing it anyways.

$25 Best Buy Black Friday. I got it used B2G1 at Gamestop during Black Friday.

bread's done
Back