Longshot for 5 cents on Desura

cant pass up something that only exists in a 3D world of a game I have never heard of, tell us what its about.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have missed out on Desura sales in the past since they often tend to be not publicized very well.

[quote name='vegisgod']cant pass up something that only exists in a 3D world of a game I have never heard of, tell us what its about.[/QUOTE]

I have no clue what it's about. What I do know is that it is 5 cents.

[quote name='jaydepps']Link for those interested: http://www.desura.com/games/longshot[/QUOTE]

Whoops. Yeah, I forgot the link.

This was my first purchase on Desura, and will be my last.. unless they do more of these 5 cent sales. I get everything else Desura related from bundles/IGS

[quote name='spoderman']This was my first purchase on Desura, and will be my last.. unless they do more of these 5 cent sales. I get everything else Desura related from bundles/IGS[/QUOTE]

They don't always do 5 cent sales. They often have games available for free.

Even barring those, however, there are regular sales at 75% off or more, some of which are for very interesting games.

[quote name='Motoki']I am really close to buying Bollywood Wannabe at $7.50 (50% off for Valentine's Day). I will kick myself if it ends up in a bundle but I really want that game. :p[/QUOTE]

That is so not surprising.

bread's done
Back