Nintendo World Store Figures

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I have a Nintendo World Store Yoshi figure, but it fell and broke. I can't seem to find any on eBay. Anyone here have one for sale or live in NYC? I don't even know if they make it anymore :([/QUOTE]

='(

I wish we had a Nintendo Store out in So Cal, why must you guys in New York be so spoiled!

[quote name='skiizim']='(

I wish we had a Nintendo Store out in So Cal, why must you guys in New York be so spoiled![/QUOTE]

I don't live in NY, was hoping someone who lived in NYC could help me out. SoCal is better than where I live, Vegas.

[quote name='shadylane']what does it look like?[/QUOTE]

http://www.videogamemm.com/thehorde/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=36543&g2_serialNumber=2

I haven't seen one of those there and I was there recently a couple of times. But of course someone could go look for it specifically. They mostly have plushes now.

[quote name='Arakias']I haven't seen one of those there and I was there recently a couple of times. But of course someone could go look for it specifically. They mostly have plushes now.[/QUOTE]

^This. Wished I read this post earlier so I could keep an eye out. But I did do a thorough tour of the place today and didn't notice figures for sale.

Oh well, I appreciate it. Do you know what kind of plushes they have? I would like to have at least 1 thing from the World Store since my Yoshi figure broke. Like I said before, that's if it's not a trouble for anyone who lives in NYC.

bread's done
Back