- - - - -

GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

#271 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   37484 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

Can't seeeeee.

Can't seeeeee.

I can.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#272 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

"Gosh, Nicolas Cage is so hairy." - Zeki

"How does that make me gay?" - Zeki

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#273 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   14705 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

"Amanda gave me her [Nicolas Cage] for half-off." - Zerki.

#274 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

"There's too much incest in Colorado." - Zeki

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#275 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7383 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

Yo Indignate when we playing Marvel?

#276 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5596 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:00 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/onetruegod

#277 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   37484 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

The tags are a lie. I don't less than sign number 3 Leda.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#278 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

Yo Indignate when we playing Marvel?

Right now if you want.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#279 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17398 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#280 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:34 AM

Posted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#281 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17398 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#282 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

Posted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#283 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17398 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

Posted Image

#284 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

Posted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#285 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17398 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:44 AM

Posted Image

#286 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

Posted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#287 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14899 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Posted Image

#288 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

Posted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#289 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14899 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

Posted Image

#290 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

Posted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#291 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17398 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

Posted Image

#292 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

Posted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#293 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

Posted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#294 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17398 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

#295 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

Posted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#296 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

https://pbs.twimg.co...EhUkR.jpg:large

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#297 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   14705 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

I would destroy that.

#298 mrspicytacoman   Apply Ubik only as directed CAGiversary!   1892 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

mrspicytacoman

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

Posted Image

Wait
She makes a living off her youtube shit? wtf......???

Also Skyfall
Meh
Need to bring back Martin Campbell

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#TrueGamer

#299 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

I would destroy that.

Stop it, Joel.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#300 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

I kind of want to play DCUO again.

Maybe I should go to sleep so that feeling goes away.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.