GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

[quote name='distgfx']New dawg, threads.[/QUOTE]

SWOc7jH.gif

Let me get this straight, Mario Golf, Mario & Luigi, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. Nintendo you've given up on life.

[quote name='jkam']Let me get this straight, Mario Golf, Mario & Luigi, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. Nintendo you've given up on life.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo lives off the nostalgia. What was their last original IP? Pikmin? The first one came out in 2001.

[quote name='j-cart']Nintendo lives off the nostalgia. What was their last original IP? Pikmin? The first one came out in 2001.[/QUOTE]

Well, they've certainly been riding the sequel train for most all of their full releases, but they've had a few excellent new IPs on the 3DS e-shop. Pushmo/Crashmo and Sakura Samurai to be specific.

The last non-downloadable new IP I can think of other than Wii whatevers was Drill Dozer on the GBA.

Even reusing the same IPs doesn't bother me so much as the fact that a lot of those series are starting to stagnate. Nintendo was always good at breathing new life into their series, but lately they only seem to do that occasionally. Mario Galaxy felt fresh for instance, but the NSMB games (at least the handheld ones) are not something to be excited about. It just feels like Nintendo is playing it way too safe with a lot of their games.

[quote name='GUNNM']
7be1d0793a33f54afd28c03a2c85bda5.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']Hey, Joel.

h2gOWyq.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I love you both, but man, that Donte one was fucking great.

[quote name='ihadFG']Well, they've certainly been riding the sequel train for most all of their full releases, but they've had a few excellent new IPs on the 3DS e-shop. Pushmo/Crashmo and Sakura Samurai to be specific.

The last non-downloadable new IP I can think of other than Wii whatevers was Drill Dozer on the GBA.

Even reusing the same IPs doesn't bother me so much as the fact that a lot of those series are starting to stagnate. Nintendo was always good at breathing new life into their series, but lately they only seem to do that occasionally. Mario Galaxy felt fresh for instance, but the NSMB games (at least the handheld ones) are not something to be excited about. It just feels like Nintendo is playing it way too safe with a lot of their games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they've been pimping mario quite a bit lately. Make me sad that they ignore some of their less well known franchizes like F-Zero.

I will be the happiest boy in the world if capcom announced DMC 5 with platinum games sure the story will be non existent but the action and 60 FPS will be there

[quote name='GUNNM']I will be the happiest boy in the world if capcom announced DMC 5 with platinum games sure the story will be non existent but the action and 60 FPS will be there[/QUOTE]
While I'd love to see this, please please please Platinum work on a constant 60 FPS with no drops for once. DMC4 achieved this, so you can too.

[quote name='distgfx']Just put out a fucking PC port and call it a day.[/QUOTE]

This all fucking day. fuck these old ass consoles, they are holding everyone back.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']This all fucking day. fuck these old ass consoles, they are holding everyone back.[/QUOTE]
I feel bad for some gamers that have to suffer because one system is lacking. Its probably the only reason why MGS 4 won't be ported because its inferior to the bluray but why are most games better looking on Xbox?

btw when dead space 3 is on sale for $5 on steam buy it asap
Awesome game.

[quote name='GUNNM']I feel bad for some gamers that have to suffer because one system is lacking. Its probably the only reason why MGS 4 won't be ported because its inferior to the bluray but why are most games better looking on Xbox?

btw when dead space 3 is on sale for $5 on steam buy it asap
Awesome game.[/QUOTE]

Architecture people understand and are familiar with

vs.

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Also I want Platinum to make a Batman game.[/QUOTE]

I think Platinum could do more justice to some other characters, specifically:

Iron Fist (if this happened I'd seppuku after 1K'ing it because life couldn't get any better)
The Flash
Wolverine
Bronze Tiger (obviously this would NEVER happen but would be dope!)
Deadpool (even though he has a decent looking game in the pipeline)
Moon Knight
The Punisher
Iron Man

and many, many more. Although I CERTAINLY would not complain if they made a Batman game.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I think Platinum could do more justice to some other characters, specifically:

Iron Fist (if this happened I'd seppuku after 1K'ing it because life couldn't get any better)
Wolverine[/QUOTE]

These two seem like the best characters that would transition smoothly into a PG style game, imo.

[quote name='GUNNM']Maybe if PG made wolverine the game they'll add a block feature.[/QUOTE]

No blocking, parrying. Man up.

Also needs Hugh Jackman.

[quote name='GUNNM']Maybe if PG made wolverine the game they'll add a block feature.[/QUOTE]

Bitches block, men parry.

[quote name='distgfx']Bitches block, men parry.[/QUOTE]
Do you know how much harder NG 2 on MNM would have been if you had to parry incendiary shurieksn?

[quote name='GUNNM']Do you know how much harder NG 2 on MNM would have been if you had to parry incendiary shurieksn?[/QUOTE]

That would've been fucking amazing, don't front.

[quote name='GUNNM']Do you know how much harder NG 2 on MNM would have been if you had to parry incendiary shurieksn?[/QUOTE]

That would have been fucking fantastic. Would be even better if the parry sent them flying back at the enemy.

[quote name='distgfx']That would have been fucking fantastic. Would be even better if the parry sent them flying back at the enemy.[/QUOTE]

This right here.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I think Platinum could do more justice to some other characters, specifically:

The Flash
Wolverine
Bronze Tiger (obviously this would NEVER happen but would be dope!)
Deadpool (even though he has a decent looking game in the pipeline)
Moon Knight
The Punisher
Iron Man

and many, many more. Although I CERTAINLY would not complain if they made a Batman game.[/QUOTE]

I was also actually thinking that Platinum could do other characters more justice. I think they could really do any street-level hero pretty well. Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Black Panther, Luke Cage etc.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I was also actually thinking that Platinum could do other characters more justice. I think they could really do any street-level hero pretty well. Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Black Panther, Luke Cage etc.[/QUOTE]

Aquaman.

No.

You're not sure how to feel about Aquaman being a thing.

That's what we do in this thread.

Well, that's what Crotch does, and we do what Crotch does cuz he's Canadian.

bread's done
Back