Newegg Valentine's Day Sale (Portal 2, Vita Combo, Warhawk, and more)

[quote name='kamakazi5']How's that headset? I might pick it up just for that.[/QUOTE]

For $15 it's hard to be disappointed but keep in mind it is just a generic "Jabra" bluetooth headset.

I haven't opened mine but I'd guess the quality is the same as those that are cheap or free after rebates from Staples, Newegg, etc.

^Nothing to write home about, but it works. You can hear ppl and ppl can hear you. I'm not sure what else one would want from it though. It's a Jabra BT125 if you care to google around. It has worked fine for me.

[quote name='GBAstar']For $15 it's hard to be disappointed but keep in mind it is just a generic "Jabra" bluetooth headset.

I haven't opened mine but I'd guess the quality is the same as those that are cheap or free after rebates from Staples, Newegg, etc.[/QUOTE]

I agree it's cheap but it works. It may even work with your cell phone as well depending on the model.

[quote name='kelo360']Chinatown wars is one of my favorite GTAs on any console. If you have a DS you need to try it.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. It's the only GTA I've ever completely finished, and then wanted more. Hobotron (Zombie Bum mission) was classic. I spent a few nights on just that alone.

Was thinking about it, but after reading some of the purchaser comments on the web page, I changed my mind.

This is a five-year-old product on clearance, meaning, that the headsets and the batteries inside them have been sitting in storage for five years. Many buyers report being unable to charge them at all. Caveat Emptor.

They still sell that warhawk bundle o_O i really dont recommend it for $15 the bluetooth headset isnt that great and has like a 4 hour battery life. I know because its my main ps3 headset =/

I have the headset for my phone. Not bad, but the rubber coated wire earhook tears after repeated use. I went through 3 using it with my phone. I called Jabra though and they sent me a few replacements but they broke too.

Got the Warhawk bundle. Do people still play that?

Never played it and I don't own a headset so for $15 it's a very good deal.

[quote name='kelo360']Chinatown wars is one of my favorite GTAs on any console. If you have a DS you need to try it.[/QUOTE]

In for one, thanks for the recommendations from the ppl that said Chinatown Wars is awesome.

Picked up warhawk
winn

Portal 2 is $20 on the PSN store and has been for some time now. Was really hoping this sale would have it for $15 or $10. If I'm gonna pay $20 I'd rather get the PSN version and gameshare it.

[quote name='Twitter']Got the Warhawk bundle. Do people still play that?

Never played it and I don't own a headset so for $15 it's a very good deal.[/QUOTE]

There was still a community around this time last year, so for a game this old, i'd say there's a good chance there still is. On the other hand, the last time i played it was also right before Starhawk came out...

Sleeping Dogs for $20? Kinda wish I didn't open this thread now. I got a 10+ game backlog and I don't want it to get any bigger ~_~.

hm, might see if best buy will price match the starhawk but dunno... trying to save money now, I won't complete my backlog before ps4 comes out.

[quote name='dvgamer']Sleeping Dogs for $20? Kinda wish I didn't open this thread now. I got a 10+ game backlog and I don't want it to get any bigger ~_~.[/QUOTE]

You should stop visiting this site if you think backlog is a problem.

bread's done
Back